This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone
Evolution Theory...cause Darwin said so!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Evolution Theory. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

RPG TIME & Announcements

ATTENTION! Evolution Theory is on hiatus until further notice.

Add replyNew topic!New poll

Know what I hate?
DeathLordLa
Posted: Jul 28 2005, 05:43 PM
Quote post

Master of Ferrets

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I hate fucking Simple Plans music. I have never heard such whiney bullshit since the winy gawth poetry people wrote in highschool.

That's it! They must get mail that's all "Omg ur muzik speeks 2 meee! I rightz teh angst poms, red them! <3<3<3<3 I LUVZ CHU!" And then they sit around all "Sounds like a gawthic middle school hit to me!" and BAM next thing yanno there's bullshit like 'Welcome To My LiFe" and "How Could This Happen To Me" all over the mother fucking radio.

What's next? "My Masscara Runs Cuz I'm A Tragic Wiccan Goth OH MY GODESS" sung to the smallest violin in the friggen world.

Now I remember why I stopped listening to the radio.

On a random note, I was at a bookstore yesterday, drinking tea and reading a good manga when I suddenly hear...... "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME????" And I'm all WTF? So I turn around and sure enough, some gawth chicks fucking cellphone went off and *that* song is the fucking RINGTONE. I laughed out loud. I did, in that obnoxious "You're fucking *kidding* me" way.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I have no faith in today's music. 80's Retro and Bach, here I come.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image Sig's by Sugar! Bow to her *points*
user posted image
Private MessageEMail
Umlaut
Posted: Jul 28 2005, 05:59 PM
Quote post

Sub Slave

Group: Members
Member No.: 41

There's seriously a song called "How could this happen to me?" *dies* That's too much.

Obviously I don't listen to the radio either. I usually get music because a friend recomends it, or something. I like some modern groups, but most of them suck. Good Charlotte makes me want to kill things.

Goths in general make me want to kill things, particularly them.... I can't stand most goths, and it's hard to believe I wanted to be one in high school. Ahhh, I was such a confused child. Did the gawth girl even notice you were laughing at her?

--------------------
user posted image
Private MessageEMail
DeathLordLa
Posted: Jul 28 2005, 06:23 PM
Quote post

Master of Ferrets

HOOOOOOOOOLD ON <333 IF YOU FEEL LIKE LETTING GOOOOOO. AND MOVIE STARS HAVE MONEY. And so on.

Yes, yes they do. biggrin.gif I shall get the lyrics now.

I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight

And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream

Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t

I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream

I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream

Don't you have a single perfect tear to shed for all the sad and tragic baby bats all around the world? I know I do.

yay_dark.gif I wanted to be gawth too. Live and learn, then get Luvs and such. Lets be happy we grew up and do proper things, like play online RPGs. Anyway, she might have, but she was talking to her DADDY, so I dunno.

--------------------
user posted image
Private MessageEMail
sugar.coated
Posted: Jul 28 2005, 06:42 PM
Quote post

en vanlig jävla muffins

Member No.: 2

My tv tells me that their album is called "Still Not Getting Any". Therefor, I'm suggesting starting a "get Simple Plan laid" foundation, in order to stop them from producing more wangst.

--------------------

vi är pojkarna som busar med flickornas små musar
trumpeten känns så len mellan era ben
om du drar ner min byxa ska du få se en yxa
en yxa som gör allt för att få lite ballt

user posted image

Jag är så jävla cool, har köpt mig en fiol
och kommer du nånsin i min närhet igen,
så ska jag kasta fiolen i ditt öga
och sen ska jag spotta på dina sandaler
Jag hatar dig
Private MessageEMail
DeathLordLa
Posted: Jul 28 2005, 10:57 PM
Quote post

Master of Ferrets

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I know the song's story now. It's about drinking and driving. By itself, it looks like trajik gawth angst. The video is apparently a real tearjerker. Seriously.

THIS DOES NOT EXCUSE 'WELCOME TO MY LIFE". That song is just crap. But, yeah, prior snarking at the other song is done with X3

--------------------
user posted image
Private MessageEMail
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Add replyNew topic!New poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2235 seconds | Archive
Blue Magneto skin created by Cortez27. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.
X-Men are copyrighted to Marvel and used without permission. We do not own them nor make any profit off of it whatsoever. This is just a fan site. Evolution Theory is owned by Deathlordla. All original characters created for the RPG are owned by their respectful owners.