InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
|Welcome to Faces Of The Wind. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Activate Floating Spam!
Imagine the imaginator imagining imaginations
ThE_NeXuS and Rivendale
Member No.: 184
Joined: 27-December 08
1- Make a "New Thread" with your alliance name as the "Topic Title"
2- Provide some information about your alliance
* What are your alliance goals?
- Well...As any other alliance the goals are to have a happy, fun, welcoming alliance for members and just plain out have fun. The personal goal for the alliance however is to become the best alignment based alliance on DT :) (Good alignment of course)
* How big do you want your alliance to become? If rather large, how do you plan on keeping an order amongst the members and on the forum?
- As big as it gets, the more the better :P. The current council (13 members) seems to be able to handle whatever amount comes our way. It's pretty organized and we have the council overlords divided based on affairs. Internal, external, etc... And then there's the White Knights in charge of groupings and specific areas and stuff. So if things become an issue when the member count becomes larger then we'd just find some way to organize it better to suit everybody, maybe just add some more white knights or divide responsibilities, not sure, would be based on a poll with my council.
* What is your view on war? How do you, or would you, handle the news of the possibility of a war?
- First step is always diplomacy. If it can't be solved through diplomacy and all fails, then things would get dirty. However, Rivendale has never been in a war since it's been founded. We've kept things as peaceful as we could. But if things have to get dirty then we don't mind getting some mud on our hands:)
* Do you have any enemies? If so, who and y?
- Not that I know of.
* In what circumstances would we be expected to participate in battles that your alliance undergoes?
- In defensive wars. If somebody attacked us without us really doing anything or provoking it then we'd want your help in the defensive wars while we'd also offer the same in your defensive wars. As for offensive wars (If we start it and provoke it) Then you'd be free to stand aside if you want.
* How did you hear about us and why do you want to create an alliance between us?
- Heard about you guys a long time ago :P But mainly from Aquarious :). And reason for creating an alliance with you guys is to make some better relations on DT and try to add some fun to things. Never know what good can come :)
* What kind of things would you be willing to exchange with us? (ex. alliance recruiter - help each other with those extra 25 clicks, information - that could help the other alliance in any way, ...)
- We'd be willing to exchange a lot. There's a 6 window recruiter and there's a 156 window recruiter that were made by Rivendale members that we could share with you guys if you want, along with whatever information or help that you could ask for. We'd always be willing to help out with things.
* Forum linkhttp://s1.zetaboards.com/Rivendale/index/
If anybody has any questions feel free to ask :)
Still alive??? Candlestick Maker
Member No.: 199
Joined: 28-January 09
:huh: RQ's been reading my notes again, what am I supposed to ask now? :P
This box of bribery cookies, what sort of size should I be expecting?
Would you supply some complimentary doughnuts to go with the cookies?
Would these doughnuts be ring or filled? If filled, what sort of filling?
Since you cannot serve alcohol, should we bring our own, or will there be a whip?
In the case of a whip, do we get to decide what is bought, or does the person buying decide?
If there is change leftover from the whip, is this used to purchase snacks, divided equally among the people who donated, or kept by you?
Is punch offered as an alternative to alcohol?
Is cake and pie provided to go with the punch?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
This amazing skin was designed by Xia, aka "Madame X."