Faulty Logic dissonance

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Faulty Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcement: Dissonance and Faulty Logic
Jalyss
Posted: May 28 2009, 12:01 AM

Faulty Creator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Fox and I have reached a consensus. In order to properly tackle Dissonance, we are going to have to put Faulty Logic on approximately a month of temporary Hiatus sot hat we can divert our full attention to launching the new site and getting into the flow of updates with Dissonance.

Dissonance will be delivered in black and white, and in smaller portions than you may be used to with Faulty Logic. However, to compensate for that we plan to update it 2-3 times a week to keep the story moving in a good flow.

Before we put Faulty Logic on Hiatus, however, we're working on a final "Jalyss Dislikes" video that should be ready by the end of this week, and will come with the front page announcement of this hiatus. Dissonance will begin the next week.

Faulty Forums will be adapted to serve as the forum for both comics, and new sections will be added for Dissonance-related comics and announcements.

Guest art and Guest comics would be very helpful and appreciated to help fill the Hiatus at Faulty Logic, if any are so inclined.

After a month of focus on Dissonance, we should have enough information about where we want to go with our creative endeavours, and will update you then.

We apologize to all of you who must be dissappointed at the Hiatus, but we believe it neccesary. We hope you understand.
El Nerdo Loco
Posted: May 28 2009, 07:53 AM

Prelude to an awkward silence.

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

I think people will have to wait and see what they are getting with this new comic before they can be too disappointed. I look forward to a story with some depth from you two. I've no doubt you have the creative minds necessary to keep it interesting, and personalities that will make it impossible for you to resist throwing in great humor when it is appropriate for the story.

You should not be restricted from trying something new. If anything, we should be grateful for a chance to read a new comic from creators we already know and love.
HentMas
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 03:40 AM

Sir Archivald Von Lichtenstain

Member No.: 78

i agree with el nerdo, i know it is stupid, but i have never felt more "part" of a group than now, considering i only hang out with the same 4 friends since my school days, being here makes me feel welcome and joyfull to know all of you, so, of cours im gonna love your more indeep comic...

that is conssidering it doesnt SUCK haha
thegreenhillsofearth
Posted: Jan 9 2010, 04:05 AM

Member No.: 216

dissonance really sucks giant sweaty old man balls. Please bring back the good stuff. Seriously... please. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously has horrible taste in comics and does not deserve the awesomeness that is faulty logic.
-thank you
p.s. senior bruner, please go back to doing what you do best.
Skit
Posted: Jan 9 2010, 08:53 AM

Bitch

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (thegreenhillsofearth @ Jan 9 2010, 04:05 AM)
dissonance really sucks giant sweaty old man balls.

I like this sentence.

It made my shriveled black heart laugh.
Alka'maiel
Posted: Jan 9 2010, 09:33 PM

Larga vida al Che Guevara!!

Member No.: 204

QUOTE (thegreenhillsofearth @ Jan 9 2010, 04:05 AM)
dissonance really sucks giant sweaty old man balls. Please bring back the good stuff. Seriously... please. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously has horrible taste in comics and does not deserve the awesomeness that is faulty logic.
-thank you
p.s. senior bruner, please go back to doing what you do best.

I disagree, Dissonance is a great comic AS faulty logic was.
i'm sure you taste for comics is awful than mine (and reduced), to funny comics.
You don't deserve faulty logic awesomeness, if you want a funny comic then
MAKE IT or look for another author

ps: try to be more educated. don't insult angry.gif
El Nerdo Loco
Posted: Jan 9 2010, 11:58 PM

Prelude to an awkward silence.

Member No.: 134

But dissonance is a funny comic! Perhaps not every strip, nor as obviously funny as Faulty Logic, but most strips end on a punchline.

I think many people are just used to comedy that tells them when to laugh. They may as well watch the three stooges or Dane Cook. Dissonance is a bit more subtle about it, but the comedy is no less potent.

Look, if you like comedy that is obvious in terms of when it is funny, just laugh at the end of every strip. You will be right more often than not. Let the rest of us enjoy a bit of an actual story with it.
PyroVulpes
Posted: Jan 10 2010, 01:56 AM

You got red on you.

Member No.: 178

user posted image

If all you want is frequent, one-off comic strips with obvious humour, go read Cyanide & Happiness instead. Besides, an artists interests can change over time. If Rae is truly tired of Faulty Logic, anything she forces herself to create for it now would be obviously lacking in quality compared to the earlier strips.
Alka'maiel
Posted: Jan 10 2010, 04:38 AM

Larga vida al Che Guevara!!

Member No.: 204

forobardo! forobardo! (means the same as troll)
Noxkitsune
Posted: Dec 4 2010, 06:34 AM

Levels of snark may vary

Member No.: 21

I was pretty amazed to notice an update today. How long's it been?

Welcome back to the internet, Fox/Jalyss/Rae/whatever you want to be called now!
C F
Posted: Dec 4 2010, 04:43 PM

King of the Space Lasers

Member No.: 228

Oh, WoW...

I'm surprised the police didn't take his lighters away.

---

Anyway, I'm really glad to see an update after... How many months? Nevermind. Welcome back, Rae!
JakeNihilius
  Posted: Jan 31 2012, 07:42 PM

Member No.: 284

ohmy.gif I cannot believe this, when i first start reading!! sad.gif
« Next Oldest | Faulty Logic Comic Updates | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2832 seconds | Archive