Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Groove Organic. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: 92-?? - Now where were we...?
Nashya
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 04:30 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Glenn and Myth have much to discuss.

Well, Glenn does...

antamony
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 07:31 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 329

are we gonna get to meet 'the general' ?
Sunset7
Posted: Dec 28 2010, 01:46 PM

Member No.: 276

Yay! Welcome back Nashya!

Apparently, Myth has some trouble with keeping the rules, but I'm guessing these discussions with Gleen happen often.

Wow, some girl must really like him to let him get away with 23 free lattes.
antamony
Posted: Jan 9 2011, 05:54 PM

23 free lattes *giggles* i didn't know fae drink coffee
Nashya
Posted: Jan 15 2011, 12:03 AM

Administrator

QUOTE (Sunset7 @ Dec 28 2010, 12:46 PM)
Yay! Welcome back Nashya!

Apparently, Myth has some trouble with keeping the rules, but I'm guessing these discussions with Gleen happen often.

Wow, some girl must really like him to let him get away with 23 free lattes.

Thanks ^_^!

Hrm... having "trouble" with something is way different from "not giving a damn." Myth is just at the age where he doesn't care if he pisses people off. Well, he's scared of the General obviously, but he's just really a freaking brat. I'm telling you. He drove me crazy in these pages. Glenn is a more patient person than I am. I'd have reached across the table and smacked the kid.

LOL! Myth is a real swooner. You saw how he charmed Vielle just by looking at her XD;;. Someday, when I get to volume 2 (LOL) you'll ge to see how stalked he is. He's got people tripping over their own feet to give him things.
Nashya
Posted: Jan 15 2011, 12:04 AM

Administrator

QUOTE (antamony @ Dec 25 2010, 06:31 PM)
are we gonna get to meet 'the general' ?

Yup! He gets mentioned a dozen more times before we see him. You'll be both terrified and extremely curious by the time he makes his apapearance.
Nantonaku
Posted: Jan 16 2011, 02:03 AM

Member No.: 285

The general in your updated pic of him... well he looked awfully sexy before, but now he looks so grim too.

Sometimes I wish I could forget about FG for, I dunno, 6 months and then I'd come back online and have two chapters all at once to read (^-^)

Glad you're updating again! Hope everything's going a bit smoother life-wise. <3
Nashya
Posted: Jan 16 2011, 09:44 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (Nantonaku @ Jan 16 2011, 01:03 AM)
The general in your updated pic of him... well he looked awfully sexy before, but now he looks so grim too.

Sometimes I wish I could forget about FG for, I dunno, 6 months and then I'd come back online and have two chapters all at once to read (^-^)

Glad you're updating again! Hope everything's going a bit smoother life-wise. <3

I keep forgetting I have random art of FG up with tidbits about the story in the comments...

Two months @__@;? I wish I was that fast. Ya know, outside of failing at perspectives and drawing interesting backgrounds, (seriously, this is something I'm constantly working at) another thing that's difficult is the pacing. I still get stuck on what to show or tell and what not to. Volume 1 spans just half a day and a night and it's over 100+ pages. *twitches* There's nothing I could have cut out though. It's all important and the story full circles back to many things in volume 1 later.

Things speed up in volume two. A LOT.

I just hope the explanation parts aren't too annoying. I try to intergrate info about the world, background on the characters, and present day issues all at the same time in a way that's not just walls of text or tear inducingly boring. I think I did it pretty well in this last scene ^O^! Glenn's mentioned a lot about how the this town operates on top of getting Myth to reveal a bit about himself.

Hahaha! Glenn did say he was good at his job.

I'm really curious now too if anyone is absorbing any of these random tidbits of information! I mean we're getting down to the wire on volume 1. Ask some more questions people!
Dylvon
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 08:53 PM

Member No.: 342

...Myth is a baby daddy? <:D
Nantonaku
Posted: Jan 22 2011, 11:06 AM

Member No.: 285

Don't wanna go <3 cool cool.

...is he going to get some mushroom soup too?

Pity about the chatbox. It's a lot easier to type there than sign up to diqus or the other sites I don't really use :/ I'm so out of touch with social media.
antamony
Posted: Feb 7 2011, 05:05 PM

thats wat i wanna know is myth a baby daddy or am i missing sumthing?
who is myth father?
killerkitty
Posted: Feb 17 2011, 04:35 PM

Member No.: 327

Dylvon was speculating about this page, 'cause it mentions a baby. I wonder who's it is, if it's Myth's. If it is, then I'll never get a chance at him hate him even moar!
Dylvon
Posted: Feb 23 2011, 04:24 PM

Member No.: 342

Indeedly so!

*That that was what I meant/was speculating about. Not that it's true. I wouldn't know. :x it just kinda makes sense, since Myth seems to be the bee's knees around here.
BloodyTrollop
Posted: Aug 22 2011, 10:31 PM

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Nashya @ Jan 16 2011, 08:44 PM)
Ya know, outside of failing at perspectives and drawing interesting backgrounds, (seriously, this is something I'm constantly working at) another thing that's difficult is the pacing. I still get stuck on what to show or tell and what not to. Volume 1 spans just half a day and a night and it's over 100+ pages. *twitches* There's nothing I could have cut out though. It's all important and the story full circles back to many things in volume 1 later.

Dude I have read books over 400 pages in length that took place in a day. Sometimes the story just tells itself at the stories pace and you're just along for the ride. Granted its not easy to balance plot with character development, but you do an amazing job at knowing where to trim the fat.
« Next Oldest | Fungus Grotto | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2173 seconds | Archive