InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Groove Organic. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

NEW PAGES: 10/11/08
Nashya
  Posted: May 24 2008, 02:11 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've decided to isolate all of the new update discussions into one thread. At only two pages a week there isn't enough going on to warrant a new thread each time. SO, all FG update talk will be HERE from now on ^^. Feel free to still post in the other topics of course. I'll sticky this and just edit it each update.

So yeah...

10/18: So Vielle didn't sink XD;! It actually crossed my mind a few times to do that but it'd ruin the moment. Outside of letting myself go crazy with pretty colors and water this scene is very important later ^^. D'aww, I want a Dahl! (at least a little one).

10/11: >0>!

05/24: XD; it's weird trying to talk about this when I know what's coming next. Um... SPECULATE everyone! FINALLY done with this scene and the damn pollen!
Kasti
Posted: May 24 2008, 04:43 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

I get it! The pollen is affecting Vielle all drug like. She's going through a psychedelic trip and she can't find her way out!

The Dahl is hilarious though. I wonder why she's mimicking Vielle's emotions though. Hmm, very trippy indeed.

Lastly, Vielle's face expression at the end, where it's all crazy/frustrated! I love it! I actually LOLed and I don't usually do that with comics.

EDIT: I missed a page! What a treat! The Dahl's cuteness just when up on the cute meter! She can talk! Aaaaws, sun. Hey, are you sure she's dangerous?? I mean...I wanna take her home now! :o
Sylph
Posted: May 25 2008, 07:39 PM

Member No.: 38

How adorable ^.^ She's cute in a creepy way... or creepy in a cute way? :blink:
PsychoWompRat
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:04 PM

Customized O_o

Member No.: 20

Love the expressions ;)
icekatze
Posted: May 27 2008, 10:24 PM

Member No.: 215

hi hi

Climb up up up! Surely she wouldn't end up back where she started then. Then again, those moving branches might make such a task difficult.
Metafix
Posted: May 28 2008, 12:46 PM

Member No.: 14

Aww, that's one cute Dahlz! :D I can't help but feel there must be others around, though. And maybe they're more ferocious than this one...?
Sylph
Posted: May 29 2008, 01:18 PM

Member No.: 38

QUOTE (Metafix @ May 28 2008, 05:46 PM)
Aww, that's one cute Dahlz! :D I can't help but feel there must be others around, though. And maybe they're more ferocious than this one...?

Or maybe that one just hasn't gotten hungry yet D:
karehano
Posted: Jun 5 2008, 06:33 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 30

Thanks for the update, Nashya! :D

The Dahl is beyond cute. It even made me girly-squeal. B)
MiZz_Dark_Mousy
  Posted: Jun 7 2008, 10:59 AM

Yatta~! =D

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (karehano @ Jun 6 2008, 01:33 AM)
Thanks for the update, Nashya!  :D

The Dahl is beyond cute. It even made me girly-squeal.  B)

Same for me lol xD

Btw, it's funny to see such little trees in that forrest, or are they just branches/ bushes or whatever? lolz :blink:

Anywayzz the pages are cool B) ;)
edisoninari
  Posted: Oct 15 2008, 08:35 PM

Member No.: 240

Huzzah for new pages! (><)

Do Dahls always mimic other beings? Or is Vielle just one of a kind when it comes to expressions? :P

I like the flower pad bridge, but I get the feeling Vielle is going to jump and SPLOOSH! :D
Mauguine
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 12:15 PM

Member No.: 167

I'm so happy there's new pages <3
They're out of the forest, the story's progressing! *woot*
Eternalcod
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 12:42 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 35

I thought they were in a clearing or some such. This is very peacefull page and Dahl is very cute.
PsychoWompRat
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 09:08 PM

Customized O_o

Member No.: 20

*dies of shock, then revives self, because reading comics while dead is pretty much impossible*

Yay pages! Yay!
To not only have updates, but also have them absolutely filled with bright, sunshiny yummy color, has nearly given me a heart attack. And I'm quite pleased about it :D

Glad you've overcome whatever dark and unsavory creatures that have been hindering you long enough to update, Nashya. And thanks!

*waits excitedly to find out what happens next*
lyricsoul
Posted: Oct 23 2008, 11:04 PM

Member No.: 241

The newest page is so pretty. I really love the last panel... it's like I can feel the warm sun... I wish I really could. *is freezing*
ayashi
Posted: Feb 20 2009, 09:41 PM

Member No.: 228

Roll credits? :(
« Next Oldest | Fungus Grotto | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3243 seconds | Archive