Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Groove Organic. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Pages: 60 - 69 - This is very vaguely familiar...
Nashya
Posted: Sep 22 2009, 12:59 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Okay I think it's safe to put up a new forum topic! Updates will be consistent and on time so long as life doesn't throw some crap at me again :3!

So, go to it. I know what happens next so it's weird saying anything XD;;...
Sunset7
Posted: Sep 22 2009, 07:43 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 276

It's great to see updates are back again =)

Hmmm, of all things, I wasn't expecting Veille to hit a tombstone... I'm curious to what it means. Perhaps it has something to do with the Willow Guardian? The sign in front seems willowy enough. Gasp! The plot thickens!
edisoninari
Posted: Sep 22 2009, 01:03 PM

Member No.: 240

I like how Veille keeps referring to her adventure as a role playing game :) It keeps the narrative light-hearted and funny to see her reactions to unexpected events (i.e. Pinky and the tombstone).
PsychoWompRat
Posted: Sep 22 2009, 03:44 PM

Customized O_o

Member No.: 20

That looks kinda similar to the pattern on what's-his-name's wings (the white dude)... Not extremely so, but similar. Or I'm just nuts, which is possible.
I don't think it's similar enough to have anything to do with anything, but I just noticed and felt like blabbing ;)

I really love the way you did the plants in front of the gravestone, they just kind of feel right, if that makes any sense.
layilia
Posted: Sep 22 2009, 04:41 PM

Member No.: 220

I would like to see more characters. But I like the story so far.
Mauguine
Posted: Sep 23 2009, 10:32 AM

Member No.: 167

I can't wait for Vielle to meet up with apple boy! I hope she doesn't trash him around to much XD

Also may I say the few last pages are absolutely beautiful! <3
Sunset7
Posted: Sep 24 2009, 01:02 PM

QUOTE (PsychoWompRat @ Sep 22 2009, 02:44 PM)
That looks kinda similar to the pattern on what's-his-name's wings (the white dude)... Not extremely so, but similar.

Hmmm... I actually looked back and compared the tombstone (at least we think it's a tombstone) with Firn's wing pattern, and you are right, the design does share some similarity. :) Good observation, I hadn't noticed that before.

Nashya
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 07:33 PM

Administrator

OOH XD I like how you guys are thinking. Now I can't wait to update XD!
Sarah
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 01:08 AM

Member No.: 181

I think Vielle's mom is definitely a spirit of some sort. Like a fairy or something, etc. Something out of fantasy.

Maybe you could update twice a week, instead of two pages on one day? That would give us our dose of cliff without driving our brains out.
Tokiya
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 02:43 AM

Member No.: 282

Yay, you replied. I swear I check this every other day or two just to see. e.e

Excitement~
nasunechan
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 03:10 AM

Member No.: 283

QUOTE (Mauguine @ Sep 23 2009, 09:32 AM)
I can't wait for Vielle to meet up with apple boy! I hope she doesn't trash him around to much XD

Also may I say the few last pages are absolutely beautiful! <3

great cliffhanger TT... dying from cliffhangers....

hello, i really admire your work and it's cool that you self-taught yourself! :DDDDD and yesss, can't wait for apple boy to meet vielle!!! xDDDDD awesome awesome, i am dying of waitinggg..... TT

Sunset7
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 07:47 AM

OMGoodness!! Is it Firn!? Wow, this cliffhanger's really getting to us... it makes us eager for more. ha ha :D Good work :D
Mauguine
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 09:25 PM

Member No.: 167

Wahhh such a nice twist!!
Am I guessing Vielle's mom spice up her mushroom soup a little?

And that white wing! I hope sooo bad it's what we think it is XD
Nashya
  Posted: Sep 29 2009, 09:27 PM

Administrator

*giggling hysterically* XD!

Man, I'll admit I get nervous after every update. I just keep expecting... Well I don't know what I'm expecting but I keep forgetting I'm the only one that knows what happens next. LOL! It's not AS exciting for me but I love reading responses XD! I hope the way things do happen are just as exciting as the possibilties some of you might be expecting.

I'll keep the updating twice a week with two pages in mind. I'm still working on pages all the time so I have a nice stockpile... But... there are times I want to post like 5 pages to get the story out faster. Oh, is it just me or are Tuesdays coming pretty damn quick all of a sudden o__o;;;?? That's what happens when you have deadlines.
neverknowsbest
Posted: Sep 30 2009, 02:35 PM

Member No.: 124

QUOTE (Mauguine @ Sep 23 2009, 09:32 AM)

i can't either!! i think it'll be soldier boy but i wish it were apple boy ::sigh::

i am so incredibly excited that there are new updates every week Nashya, thank you!!! ^____^
« Next Oldest | Fungus Grotto | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1602 seconds | Archive