InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Groove Organic. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Pages: 60 - 69 - This is very vaguely familiar...
Sunset7
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 11:38 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 276

QUOTE (Nantonaku @ Dec 3 2009, 06:37 AM)
I can't wait to see what happens next 83 and I though Apple-boy was still coming.

Hopefully it'll be that guy with th blue and yellow hair. It'll be cool to see how he talks. I thought she was out of danger... I don't want her to go to sleep and wake up in her backyard though, no! Stay in Fae land Vielle!!! D:

Man, for some reason, I hope she meets up with him too! I hope he isn't mean to her.

I noticed that Apple-boy hasn't properly introduced himself to Vielle with his name. Just wondering, is it part of his character to not introduce himself to someone he first meets, was he was just being cautious around Vielle, or is it a just a faery thing? This question has been going around in my head for a while, though I'm sure it will become clearer as the story proceeds.
Ivory13
Posted: Dec 8 2009, 01:25 PM

Member No.: 303

hi i just started reading and finaly caught up with it and i really cant wait for the new pages this is right up there with my all time favorite and to top that off i cant believe theres two page updates anyway just had to say your comic is awsome and i cant wait for the new pages (ive just been sitting here refreshing XD)

P.S im so jealose of all the comic writers because they get to know what happens before i do :( XD
neverknowsbest
Posted: Dec 10 2009, 12:13 AM

Member No.: 124

INDEFINITE HIATUS?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:: rocks back and forth in corner in withdrawls ::

can't be . . . can't . . . be . . . i really want Vielle to run into Apple boy, or even some other hottie pa-tottie, or just someone who can communicate with words again so we can learn more about faerie world (no offense flower child).

well i guess we can't ignore your valiant efforts to please us, thank you for trying so hard, we'll be here when you can update again. everything happens for a reason. right? RIGHT?! ::looks up at the sky/her ceiling::

i guess it's time to distract myself with some manga until the time is right. love you Nashya!! :]
Nantonaku
Posted: Dec 10 2009, 01:25 AM

Member No.: 285

Nooooooooooooou! Agh, guess it can't be helped. Take care of yourself, Nashya! *anime tears flying on the wind...*

Maybw we should post her some filler fan arts? Not that I have any right now, keep meaning to do them ><
Ivory13
Posted: Dec 10 2009, 01:33 AM

awwww well it cant be helped but thanks for trying try to get some more rest it sounds like you need it :)
Nashya
Posted: Dec 10 2009, 01:52 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

:\ it's lame. It's not that I don't have pages. I just have no CPU net to get to my server and upload the image files XD;;;!

GUH this... FAILS! Well I guess it'll build suspense XD;;. Bad stuff happens next.

Ivory13
Posted: Dec 10 2009, 05:23 AM

lolz this is killing me XD i realy wanna know what happens
Nantonaku
Posted: Dec 10 2009, 07:31 PM

Member No.: 285

Oh man! Bad stuff! Whoo!

I mean ohno Vielle! Look out behind you! D:< or Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun! Save her, Apple-boyu, you ass! Guardian heeeeeeeeeelp!
Ivory13
Posted: Dec 11 2009, 05:22 PM

i know the answer to this is probably a no but is there anything the readers could do to help?
Nashya
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 05:44 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm really debating getting rid of the forum and opting to just redirect to an LJ post attached to my art journal... :\. Hrm...
Rendis
Posted: Mar 28 2010, 12:04 PM

Transform and roll out, bitches! >8D

Member No.: 50

Whatever you think is best! 83 You've already a lot to worry about, and if it makes it easier on you, go for it. Though I am worried about things not being as organized. D8 But but, again, if you can manage, doooo eeeet. X3
« Next Oldest | Fungus Grotto | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4329 seconds | Archive