zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Groove Organic. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Pages: 70-77 - What's the worst that could happen?
Nashya
Posted: Jun 25 2010, 04:34 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

These pages are very special to me...

Too many times have I been been playing a game (FF12 recently) and I'm to a boss fight I KNOW I have no chance in hell of winning! First off, I have every status effect in RPG history leeching at me. I'm low on items (and missing the ones that CURE all this bull****). I'm maxed out of MP. Worst of all, half my party is dead and trio-of-awesome (Fran, Basche, Vaan) are in the yellow on HP. I'm holding that R1+R2 button down so hard it creaks and I'm yelling, "RUN! RUN! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" at the top of my lungs. My cats are staring at me like I've lost my damn mind. GUh! I know exactly where the save crystal is and if I "RAWR" if I can JUST get to the next zone; I can heal, save, and let my heart rate slow down!!

Just a few more steps. COME OOOONNNN!!

(Watches Vaan hit the ground)...

:0...

Eight more pages til chapter 5!! XD
Ameza
Posted: Jun 25 2010, 07:03 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 325

Boss fights can always be sooo bothersome!

But gah! Crazy cliffhanger damn you! Greatly drawn pages on the other hand, love the last page.

Evil, nasty flower *pout* I don't like it. I am guessing someone to the rescue though, maaabe that boy with the blue and yellow hair I noticed in your gallery the other day...I think he's pretty :P
Chihori
  Posted: Jun 25 2010, 10:47 AM

Member No.: 321

Lol, I love all the RPG references you slipped in there. They hit right home! xDD C'mon Vielle!!! RUUUN~!!

I know this is like, cliche, but I really want apple boy to somehow discover her situation. You know, have a little guilt trip for tricking her earlier and then maybe swoops in to her aid only to be too late since Vielle's already settled the problem on her own, thus earning his respect a bit, haha? Cuz I desperately want to see his gorgeous face again. x3
friendlyMosquito
Posted: Jun 25 2010, 02:51 PM

Member No.: 286

. . . well damn.

I'm torn between wanting Vielle to get herself out of this like the badass heroine she is and for you to INTRODUCE ANOTHER CHARACTER ALREADY!!!!
Ameza
Posted: Jun 25 2010, 03:16 PM

@ friendlyMosquito

I agree that it would be kick-ass if she got out of this by herself...but she is kinda badly hurt I would say. And I totally agree with a new character entering the story, I can settle with apple boy finding her there but I find that unlikely. Can't wait to see what will happenĘ ;)
Solyane
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 05:17 AM

Member No.: 318

Poor Vielle, I'm feeling bad for her >< I hope someone will help her because she's in a real bad situation XD
PsychoWompRat
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 11:27 PM

Customized O_o

Member No.: 20

Now wouldn't it be interesting if it were somehow protecting her... *shifty eyes*

... I don't quite think it is, but it WOULD be interesting.

(and thanks Nashya, now I have the FF battle music running loops in my head :blink: )
killerkitty
Posted: Jul 3 2010, 04:09 PM

Member No.: 327

go vielle! you can beat that cannibal flower thing! (I really doubt so)
that apple boy is kinda a jerk! (I hope she meets him again)
oh and, on page 35, he says that the berries are not deadly? he must know that it'll try to kill her? hmm.. maybe that's 'cause he believes that she is acting dumb and is pretending to not know anything and he doesnt believe that she'll get them. but why would he need a cannibal flower? or the seed anyway? hmm... I guess we'll have to wait and read through the comic for that answer...
it must be great being the maker and knowing what's going to happen while the rest of us are left itching to know more xD

edit: maybe the berry things only turn into those cannibal flowers at night? thats why he only gave her until sundown, perhaps!

second edit: on page 37 apple boy says that he was just kidding about the nickle berries!

third edit xD: seeing page 73 I saw that the flower kinda looked like it was eating the berry. was the flower actually not from the berry? :o
Ameza
Posted: Jul 4 2010, 07:15 AM

QUOTE (killerkitty @ Jul 3 2010, 03:09 PM)
go vielle! you can beat that cannibal flower thing! (I really doubt so)
that apple boy is kinda a jerk! (I hope she meets him again)
oh and, on page 35, he says that the berries are not deadly? he must know that it'll try to kill her? hmm.. maybe that's 'cause he believes that she is acting dumb and is pretending to not know anything and he  doesnt believe that she'll get them. but why would he need a cannibal flower? or the seed anyway? hmm... I guess we'll have to wait and read through the comic for that answer...
it must be great being the maker and knowing what's going to happen while the rest of us are left itching to know more xD

edit: maybe the berry things only turn into those cannibal flowers at night? thats why he only gave her until sundown, perhaps!

second edit: on page 37 apple boy says that he was just kidding about the nickle berries!

third edit xD: seeing page 73 I saw that the flower kinda looked like it was eating the berry. was the flower actually not from the berry? :o

I don't think the flower and nickleberry are the same thing, though the flower did eat the nickleberry in the end.

If you look at page 75 you can see that the flower sprouts from the ground, and on page 70 the flower suddenly comes out of nowhere behind Vielle.
killerkitty
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 12:13 PM

Member No.: 327

ok :D

this forum isnt very active, is it?
« Next Oldest | Fungus Grotto | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6306 seconds | Archive