Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Groove Organic. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Pages: 78-85 - Zzzz...
Nashya
Posted: Aug 29 2010, 07:06 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (friendlyMosquito @ Aug 27 2010, 08:49 AM)
He really needs a hug... Like... STAT.

Pinky just GAVE him a hug! What more does he want!?!?

XD; He needs a hug from someone that doesn't want anything in return. That's the catch... :<.

Nashya
Posted: Aug 30 2010, 09:02 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

NKB: Why does pinky get all "pissy" when he puts a fireball in her face is she afraid of fire?

LOL! Yup, she's terrified XD;;. This'll be in the bestiary too eventually. Dahlz, and pretty much all of the creatures in FG, are really scared of fire. It'll be a running theme as the story progresses. It's a big no-no for Apple-boy to be tossing fire spells around like that. Thankfully it's just magic. It'll burn like hell and your skin will blister, but it won't reduce anything to ashes. Most Fae are afraid of fire to the point it's almost debilitating too. You kinda have to think of what fire is capable of.

And, if I was being nice to a guy and he just randomly flung a fireball at me, I'd wanna rip him a new one :<!
NKB
Posted: Sep 1 2010, 08:31 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 335

LOL! Yup, she's terrified XD;;. This'll be in the bestiary too eventually. Dahlz, and pretty much all of the creatures in FG, are really scared of fire. It'll be a running theme as the story progresses. It's a big no-no for Apple-boy to be tossing fire spells around like that. Thankfully it's just magic. It'll burn like hell and your skin will blister, but it won't reduce anything to ashes. Most Fae are afraid of fire to the point it's almost debilitating too. You kinda have to think of what fire is capable of.

And, if I was being nice to a guy and he just randomly flung a fireball at me, I'd wanna rip him a new one :<!         

Since fire is a huge deal Apple-Boy must be straight up serious, I guess he really wants Pinky to get out of his face. ( a risky move right?)

Pinky is a Dahl right? so are those creatures capable of creating any kind of spells or maybe do something "nature-y" (Poisen Ivy comess to mind), Or are the Faes[and humans if possible] the only ones able to cast spells

I'm actually glad Apple-Boy didn't yell "fireball" or "flamethrower" before he ignited one off

:)
aliciapaige
Posted: Sep 8 2010, 02:05 PM

Member No.: 337

Since I am still kind of new to this story, or at least what has been updated since I last read, I have to say that I wasn't aware that the Dahlz were bad! It really scared me when Pinky got all fangy and drooly and evil looking! It also makes me sad because Pinky is so darn adorable, I want her to be good! Perhaps she still will be...Hmmm. Anyways, forgive my ignorance on the matter! I will have to keep this in mind as I continue reading.... :D
antamony
Posted: Sep 9 2010, 09:13 PM

Member No.: 329

since the story is focused on apple boy do we get to learn his real name now?
« Next Oldest | Fungus Grotto | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0643 seconds | Archive