Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Groove Organic. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Topic suggestions?
Nashya
Posted: Aug 27 2010, 12:35 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Title says it all XD;;!

I figure I should make a world FAQ eventually. FG isn't far enough in for anything majorly world related but never hurts to start somewhere. Then there's a Predictions thread. I see this on other online comics and it's really cool and fun to read what people think will happen later. In a way the regular threads talk about this but you'll be able to really think outside the box.

What else? I'm bad at this...

aliciapaige
  Posted: Sep 8 2010, 01:58 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 337

Well, it is a little early in the story still to really make these decisions, but character polls would be fun! Like, "who is your favorite character" or "who is the most evil character" or things like that. The predictions thread also sounds really really fun!! That is all I can really think of for now...(sigh) I realize that is rather uncreative of me but at least it is something, right?! Good luck! If I think of something else I will send it your way.

BloodyTrollop
Posted: Aug 22 2011, 10:40 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 65

Well its a tad in depth, but you could try encouraging some sort of RP area for the Fungus Grotto universe. Though again since we're just brushing the surface of the world you've created it'd be hard to do now, but it might get people on the forums more regularly and help stir up hype for the comic while waiting for updates.
« Next Oldest | Fungus Grotto | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2070 seconds | Archive