Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Welcome May God Bless Our Fellowship
PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE THE LORD FROM THE HEAVENS, PRAISE HIM IN THE HEIGHTS ABOVE. PSALM 148:1

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Heavensbpraised. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Fish the Net - Online Evangelism

Microsoft to release free antivirus PC software
Marcie
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 03:59 AM

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 15

REDMOND, Wash. -

Microsoft Corp. says its new computer security program can be downloaded starting on Tuesday.

Microsoft Security Essentials, as the free antivirus software is called, has been available in a beta test version since June.

The software updates daily to stay current with the latest malicious programs, which can steal passwords or turn PCs into spam servers. Microsoft says it won't make computers run slower.

Microsoft has said it isn't out to steal business from companies like McAfee Inc. and Symantec Corp., which make popular antivirus programs with more features. Microsoft says it hopes the free program will appeal to people who don't already run antivirus software

http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/20090929/ap_...curity_software
Ladypeartree
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 07:23 AM

HBP Family

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

:wub: like me **bo**
other one
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 12:11 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 106

QUOTE (Ladypeartree @ Sep 29 2009, 08:23 AM)
:wub: like me **bo**

:<what>: I'm surprised your computer works at all if you don't have any protection at all.

Ladypeartree
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 12:20 PM

HBP Family

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

:( the lap top has something on it that keeps jumping up and asking me if I want to upgrade ...why do they ALWAYS give the cost in $ ???.... but the dino was fine for years till my son in virus got his hands on it ::frsnojo::
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Hardware and Accessories | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1072 seconds | Archive
document.write("
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com