Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Welcome May God Bless Our Fellowship
PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE THE LORD FROM THE HEAVENS, PRAISE HIM IN THE HEIGHTS ABOVE. PSALM 148:1

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Heavensbpraised. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Fish the Net - Online Evangelism

Bedtime stories
Ladypeartree
Posted: Jan 17 2010, 11:38 AM

HBP Family

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

:D took Danielle and Caitlin to the kids club cinema today to see this ...Caitlin was bored as she had no idea whaat was going on but enjoyed being " grown up " at the cinema but Danielle enjoyed and I thought it was great appemote
Northern Lass
Posted: Jan 17 2010, 01:50 PM

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17

What's it about and what age range? I am looking for something to take our 3 boys to (11, 9 and 7).
darkest_red
Posted: Jan 17 2010, 03:14 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 12

Is that the Adam Sandler one?
Ladypeartree
Posted: Jan 17 2010, 03:51 PM

HBP Family

A man runs a motel and tells his two children lots of bedtime stories .....he has to sell and the new owner promises his son can run the hotel when he grows up. Boy grows up and becomes the handyman in the new posh hotel.....sister is head of a school thatis about to close and asks brother to babysit as she goes for an interview long way away. He tells the kids bedtime stories but they add to them and everything they say in the story comes true the next day ( even gumballs falling from the sky as a lorry crashes on a bridge ::113:: ).... Typical good guy saves the day in a very unexpected way. The only person I really dislike in the film is russel brand but there is no bad language, Danielle ( 6 ) loved it, it went over Caitlins head ( but she is only 3 and most films do ) and the older people in the audience were roaring with laughter ...there is even a guinea pig with HUGE eyes in it that would suit cuyslayer :P

If you find it on the odeon website you can watch a trailer of it
Northern Lass
Posted: Jan 18 2010, 04:11 PM

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17

Thanks that sounds OK. One for the list of choices! <<lvhrt>>
Ladypeartree
Posted: Jan 19 2010, 01:38 AM

HBP Family

:D I just bought it on dvd for 5 pounds in Asda
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Arm Chair Heros | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.9953 seconds | Archive
document.write("
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com