|PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE THE LORD FROM THE HEAVENS, PRAISE HIM IN THE HEIGHTS ABOVE. PSALM 148:1|
|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Heavensbpraised. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 07:03 AM
Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 35
Joined: 7-August 08
One US fire department learned that there's not necessarily fire wherever there's smoke.
Western Pennsylvania's New Castle's assistant fire chief Jim Donston tells The Associated Press that firefighters were called when an electrical outlet on a floor was smoking, only to find that happened because the family's cat urinated into the outlet.
The New Castle News first reported the incident Friday and Donston supplied more details to the AP.
The assistant chief says a Columbia Gas worker was at the house checking for a possible leak when he noticed the smoking outlet and called the fire department Wednesday about 7.30pm.
Donston says firefighters "found the receptacle wet from cat urine" and shut off the electrical supply to that circuit.
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 07:08 AM
Member No.: 4
Joined: 5-July 08
::434:: now that is NOT a good litter tray