InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Hogwarts Eternity. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hogwarts Eternity
WELCOME
Welcome to Hogwarts Eternity! We are a small, unique roleplay community that is looking to expand.

DAILY PROPHET
--Applications for Quidditch Teams, Prefects, and Specialties are up now! Apply in the auditions board now!

--Need all kinds of chars! Any house! Canon characters are available as well!

HOUSE POINTS
Current Point Leader:

Hufflepuff House Points: 000
Gryffindor House Points: 010
Slytherin House Points: 015
Ravenclaw House Points: 005

PLOT
After the Battle for Hogwarts was over, and Voldemort defeated, the wizarding world began to heal under a new Minister of Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt. The end of a long war gave an era of peace, and the wizarding world was quiet. Hogwarts, the famous English wizarding school, fell to a new, young administration under the former-Slytherin Yvonne Taeryn.

But not everything was sunshine and rainbows. Former Death Eaters who evaded capture or death began to find each other. Slowly, like a broken vase being repaired, they formed a new regime under the bitter Draco Malfoy. The heinous acts of this malevolent group have only just begun...

Once more, the wizarding world is being divided between the factions of good and evil. Who knows what will happen in this eternity?

News Updates for 2/25/09
Firewing
Posted: Feb 25 2009, 04:21 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

-The history of the site is up and so you should be able to tell the differences now between the endings to the books and the endings that we created to lead up to where the site is now. I understand that the timeline doesn't make perfect sense, but please just bear with it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me about them and I will try to address your concerns.

-Thanks to Avi we have some new additions to the appearance of our site! They are beautiful graphics and a side bar to let people know what is going on.

-Auditions for both prefects and Quiddicth players are up in the Auditions board. If you are interested in either/both positions please check this board out.

-If you want an Animagus or Seer, please look to the auditions board and sign up.

-Plots and stuff are being cooked up so please pay attention to these updates. They may just give you a clue or something you need for any plots ^^.

-Characters are still needed! Especially Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs, faculty, and some adults to make life more interesting if possible! Thank you.

These are all the updates for now. If you have any questions you can contact me by PM or any form of communication listed on my profile. Keep yourself updated by checking back here occasionally.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1137 seconds | Archive
Augeas skinned by Nephos of the IFSZ