www.hollywoodthegame.comHollywood The Game -> Wars of Eredhar

New to Hollywood the Game? Need help? Try visiting our Chatroom! Also have you explored Town Square yet?

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Hollywood The Game. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Wars of Eredhar, Pitch for a fantasy series
MarkConnor
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 02:55 PM

Intern

Group: Members
Member No.: 827

My name is Mark Connor and I am the author of the series titled "Wars of Eredhar". I have written 8 episodes already in the form of short stories. I would like to collaborate with you in order to make a TV-series.

"Wars of Eredhar" is a fantasy show that takes place in the realm of Eredhar. It is a mix of intense action, horror scenes and even funny situations. The story follows John Marvel, an ordinary guy with an ordinary life that resides in America (real world). Following some mysterious events, John is teleported in Eredhar where he will fight frightening creatures and foes, he will get himself in dangerous situations, and make valuable friends and strong allies.

All in all, I have great expectations from this soon to become series. You will not be disappointed.

If you are interested contact me at connor_mark@rocketmail.com

Yours respectfully,
Mark Connor.

Quantum
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 01:40 PM

Raptor Inc.

Group: calanderaccess
Member No.: 366

user posted image

--------------------
Coming to HTG Cinemas
--
UPCOMING PROJECTS

user posted image
Brotherhood of Men -- The Doomtroopers-- Into the Inferno -- Dread -- Curse of the Currents -- Cinema of Attractions
RAPTOR INC. WE GOT IT COVERED.

Hollywood: The Game
MarkConnor
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 02:51 PM

Intern

Group: Members
Member No.: 827

Thank you.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply