ok here is a tut on how to trick a vending machine to give you free coke..check it out
1) Finding the right machine
2) Having enough money to buy a soda.
3) Getting the free soda
(1) The first thing you need to do is find the correct soda machine. It has a clear glass front letting you see all the sodas in the machine. It also must be a coca-cola machine; most will say Coca-Cola on them and sell things like, Sprite, Coke, Fanta, Power Ade, etc… It will also have a conveyor belt that the sodas fall onto and are moved to the whole for you to take. This machine will also have a keypad for you to make your selection, for example: D3.
(2) Next you must make sure you have enough money to buy something. Some of the machines sell cans for about 75 cents and bottles for $1.00. It depends on the machine you’re using.
(3) Getting the free soda. Now that you have found the correct machine and have money to buy something, this is how you get free sodas.
(a.) Put your money in the machine.
(b.) Enter in the number combination for the soda you want.
(c.) Before the machine has enough time to push the soda through the little flap into the whole where you take the soda from. Hold the flap closed.
(d.) With the flap held closed the machine can’t give you you’re soda and will try to give it to you twice. This will take about 5-10 seconds.
(e.) Now that the machine knows it didn’t give you any soda it will give you you’re money back and leave the soda where it is. Put your money in the machine again and make another selection, you will get them both.
(f.) You can repeat step D and E as many times as you want.
( for those that go to my school..theres a vending machine next to the commons stairway. it is just outside of that one. the clear one that mike always goes to..