Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
|Welcome to Hyrulelandwars. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
, The Official Rule Book
Land Wars Chief
Group: Landwars Champion
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-May 07
This thread has a rather simple purpose. It's a place to keep all the rules we have collected over time. Post any and all rules you know here. Then I will add them to the first post.
- No changing strategies. (unless a major event was unaccounted for)
- No bosses from places outside of the realm in which the game takes place.
- No troop enlargements.
- No random hovering weapons that can do what you tell them. This is Zelda, not star wars.
- No doing projects when you vacate a base
- Maximum troops 20,003 (Perhaps it should be lowered)
- No tunneling (effective V2)
- Beamos limited to 1000 I believe it was
- Bomb limits (TBA V2)
- No sneak attacks (V2)
- If allies work together in attack or defense, they must be united under one strategy.
- Great Fairies count as hero units, and enchantments by them must remain faithful to their powers. (wallet faries can be used for minor magic)
- No elemental controls. No elemental weapons (except arrows). No elemental anything.
- No secret projects.
- No using out of game knowledge. (if someone has spies, unless you had an ingame way of finding them you are oblivious.)
- You must list all completed projects in your updates.
- Time of attack does not matter. It just happens during the day.
- Arguing is to take place in the HLWF (Hyrule Land War Forums) Troop deductables of up to 1000 may be penalty.
- No instantaneous transport of troops from one base to another, unless a project was made. If 2 or more bases are attacked, divide your army up.
- No teleporting
- Prisoners have knowledge of all projects up to the day they were captured
- No rebuilding destroyed bases.
- Maximum 3 boss units per army
- No self made bases.
- Spies are illeagal it doesn't matter if they never fight, GOT THAT STURGEON?
- Bombs are bombs, no big bombs no powder kegs (unless we're in Termina)
- Forging and intercepting letters is illegal
- To reproduce an item (such as mirror shields hook shots etc, you must have the original or schematics.)
Case 1 Enchantments:
Enchantments are the process of imbuing an object or person with magical energies. Much like sturgeons sword of light my invisible floors and walls or my light weight armor.
Case 2 Battle Magics:
The most common type of magic, it is various types of spells used to hinder or kill oponents.
Case 3 Potions:
The most accessible magic. Potions have a variety of affects. They can alter size, strength, senses, appearance, and a wide variety of other things, but must have either a time limit or a draw back.
Case 4 Summonings:
These require trained mages and a lot of time. This is the process of bringing about a supernatural being. (like my jahalla).
Case 5 Elemental:
A prohibited magic (in these games) that when used gives one the power to control the spiritual elements. These include earth, fire, water/ice, shadow, spirit, and light.
Case 6 Healing:
Magics used to heal wounds, ie broken bones, non lethal cuts, stopping bleeding, etc.
Cases 1, 2, 3, and 6 require anyone to undergo a 10-day project studying them before they can use them.
Case 4 can only be done by people that would normally know magic, like Sheikahs or a Sage. Still requires a 10-day project.
Case 5 can't be done.