skin "Blood Tech" created by Nemesis Prime, Exclusive For InkDrop Styles

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Hyrulelandwars. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Super Attack
Matt
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 01:10 AM

mischievous planner

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 40

k...

I'm getting real bored.

--------------------
user posted image

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Sailboat
Posted: Jan 27 2009, 11:05 PM

Sergeant

Member No.: 37

Defending the lost woods

Troops:

3300 Stalfos
1800 Starchers
1500 Moblins
1500 Poes
1450 Wolfos
1210 Wallmasters
1160 Floormasters
110 Big Deku Babas
1500 Zora Elites
1400 Goron Elites
1000 White Wolfos
510 Gibdos
100 Ice Keese
100 Bari
100 Skulltula

Poe sisters
Phantom Ganon
Great Moblin
Bigocto

Total: 17,144

Siege Engines:

Trebuchets

Supplies:
Bombs
Bomb Arrows
Fire Bombs
Fire Arrows
Flying Bean Transports

As soon as my units hear word of the Super Attack, they load themselves up into the deepest region of the Forest Temple. This is the day that we die.

1000 Moblins, 1000 Stalfos, 1450 Wolfos, 1000 White Wolfos, all Deku Babas and the Bigocto will amass in the Roofed Red Ice Maze that Tally seems to have forgotten about, which covers the entire upper half of the lost woods, including the portal. Tally's units are flying and will not be harmed by traps, so they are disarmed beforehand. The Bigocto will lead this pack, attempting to charge at all opposition. Note that when charging, the Bigocto is nearly indestructible from the front. Also, due to the narrow maze walls, I doubt units will be getting around him anytime soon. The rest of the units will use guerilla warfare and the element of surprise to get the jump on units as they round corners. All sentient units will use deku nuts to stun enemies on sight, and kill them as they are stunned. These units will fight long and hard, and if Bigocto is lost and their numbers dwindle to about 40%, they will all detonate all the bombs they are carrying (about 10 per unit) and cause a mass suicide.

We know this will pretty much happen without a doubt, due to the massive number of enemies pouring out of the portal. to save Talhoffer the time and energy of killing me, I'm just going to end this all really fast, with a huge bang.

2,300 Stalfos, 1800 Starchers, 1500 Zoras, and 1400 Gorons will load up on individual bean transports and fly in random locations on my mark. I'm writing this just so you know that they did it and they're ready for launch.

The mass suicide bombing will most likely bring down the majority of the Red Ice Maze. Once that occurs, trebuchets stationed just outside of the lost woods will pelt what remains of the Maze with a barrage of bombs. The enemy will most likely press on into the temple itself since there's no retreat point, and there is nobody anywhere else. This is the part where we wait. Recall from earlier that all my units are gathered in the bottom of the Great Forest Temple.

Once the enemy gets inside the temple, my units will make their big move. Every single bomb Feast has ever had (besides the one used in this battle) is located here. Once my units see enemy contact, they will light every single one, blowing the entire fortress sky-high, (Note that the Forest temple will be pretty much useless as a base after this, unless you want to spend 40 days rebuilding it.) but first they will let out the bean platforms. All bean platform units will fly out immediately and swarm the entire area around the base. Once the base blows up , the shock wave from the explosion will most likely destroy all the bombs each unit is carrying (25-30 each). If the incendiary shock wave of the base does mot destroy all the bombs, the units on the bean platforms will blow up whenever they feel like it, but they have strict orders of killing themselves with their bombs.

Notes:
-This is probably the biggest explosion in landwars history since V1. This shit is going to be fucking huge. Talhoffer, I decided to spare you the time and effort it takes to fight this battle, so I'm handing it to you. However, I never said I wasn't going to be reluctant.

-All the schematics and originals of both lysis's and mine will be blown to smithereens.

-Bigocto will retreat if he gets hit in the weak spot on his back.

-All my heroes (Poe Sisters, Phantom Gannon, Great Moblin and Bigocto) will be sent out to Hyrule Field and becone "free agents". Sacrifice 100 sentient units (Stalfos, Zora, Poes, etc) to claim any hero you want. 100 sentients per Hero, each set sold separately, bloodbath not included.

I realized that I'm not going to have the time to keep up with this anymore, so I'm just getting it over with. Have fun with the explosion! I might be around to mod a few wars from time to time, so you have not seen the last of me.
Taj Mahoffer
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 04:55 PM

Land Wars Chief
Group Icon

Group: Landwars Champion
Member No.: 5

Ah hem, 3rd largest explosion in landwars histroy.

The largest was in V1 when we blew up the spirit temple.
The second largest was when I blew up death mountain crater in V1.
I had a few other good ones in V1 aswell, like my operation nimbus and such. Not a bad explosion, but not the biggest.

Well, we just need grass to mod this.
Sailboat
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 06:47 PM

Sergeant

Largest in landwars history since V1.

Also when will I have zero percent warn.
Taj Mahoffer
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 08:22 PM

Land Wars Chief
Group Icon

0% warn
Sailboat
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 11:26 PM

Sergeant

100% satisfaction.
Matt
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 08:46 AM

mischievous planner

Well I still had lysis things, for the most part all of his big projects were branches of mine, so all of his shit is still in my possession.

--------------------
user posted image

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Sailboat
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 04:02 PM

Sergeant

I rescind our mutual trade treaty; my supplies, equipment, and technology are no longer available to you.

The originals to all of my supplies, equipment, and technology will be sent to Sailboat to prevent anyone else from having them. This includes Farore's Wind; Talhoffer, I'm not sure what Matt told you, but since he doesn't have the original or the schematics (it's my technology, so only I do) he can't give you Farore's Wind. We've been over this already, seriously.

Looks like you can use the tech, but you can't upgrade it or send it to anyone.
Matt
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 11:15 PM

mischievous planner

well the capes were mine, which had farores wind in it, I think I am good there, so yea I can give out capes. tongue.gif

Red Ice armor was mine... so he can't take any of that either.

And plus your bomb only exploded the forest D:

When this battle is over, I'm getting the domain, so all of those techs will come right back to me. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Sailboat
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 11:51 PM

Sergeant

If you want you can take Kokiri Forest... Only half of that was blown up and can still be used as a base.

You also have a kickass wall pre-built.
Lysis
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 05:26 AM

Captain

Member No.: 21

Matt, having the Domain won't give you any supplies because I already took all the originals from there and gave them to Sailboat.

--------------------
user posted image
Sailboat
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 12:41 PM

Sergeant

QUOTE (Lysis @ Jan 31 2009, 04:26 AM)
Matt, having the Domain won't give you any supplies because I already took all the originals from there and gave them to Sailboat.

In addition, you won't get any supplies from the Kokiri Forest because all of my originals and schematics were lost in the Great Detonation of the Sacred Forest Meadow.

In addition, all my heroes (Poe Sisters, Phantom Gannon, Great Moblin and Bigocto) will be sent out to Hyrule Field and becone "free agents". Sacrifice 100 sentient units (Stalfos, Zora, Poes, etc) to claim any hero you want. 100 sentients per Hero, each set sold separately, bloodbath not included.
Taj Mahoffer
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 08:44 PM

Land Wars Chief
Group Icon

What supplies does the domain have that I haven't already claimed?
What supplies other than the fairy bow -aka useless- are in the forest?

Who would want those worthless heroes?
Sailboat
Posted: Feb 1 2009, 11:47 AM

Sergeant

QUOTE (Taj Mahoffer @ Jan 31 2009, 07:44 PM)
What supplies does the domain have that I haven't already claimed?
What supplies other than the fairy bow -aka useless- are in the forest?

Who would want those worthless heroes?

-I dunno, you just can't have them.
-I dunno, you just can't have them.

-The Great Moblin is pretty good at taking apart structures.
-The Poe Sisters can create illusions, which is a pretty useful power since they are Poe Illusions, therefore they are not affected by the Lens of Truth.
-Bigocto is good in narrow spaces, such as the lost woods (which is now nothing) and the inside of temples.
-Phantom Gannon sucks.

The only answer I can give to you with a straight face is if anyone who doesn't have any heroes would like one. The only two that are useful are the Poe sisters and the Great Moblin.
Taj Mahoffer
Posted: Feb 1 2009, 01:32 PM

Land Wars Chief
Group Icon

I'll keep 100 men
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2872 seconds | Archive