Inner Hilary Rules Of The Rules
Overall Regulations (please follow them wisely.):
1. Please post in a friendly manner to everyone, be respectful and compassionate to all of us (bad ex: Swearing, flaming, SPAM, or Fighting)
2. Make sure that the font you have is easy to read and is not too big or too small, and make sure that the color is easy to read too (not good colors: pink and yellow).
3. Replies of the same text are only to be made once.
[3.1] Any copies of currently active topics are not allowed
[3.2] Do look at the section and forum you are posting in and make sure it is the right place to add a new topic in.
4. Come for me for help topics are not allowed, under the recognition on the Inner Hilary moderating team.
5. Don't place personal information in replying topics, Place it in the profile area, if you wish to give it out.
6. Advertising in text to replying or making new topics, are not confirmed either. Please only
7. Please do not post Attention Seeking threads they will be closed by a/n Admin/ Mod.
8. Do not bump old topics, make a new one about a similar subject, Bumped topics will be closed.
9. "Talk about anything" topics are not allowed either that is why we have a PMing system.
10. Please donít Public Shame, its unacceptable and it isn't very respectful either.
11. We have ages of all differences here on Tama Love please respect this age difference too.
12. Backseat moderating is a from of SPAM, please PM a/n Admin/Mod about this with the link or Report this (Report button next to post with a '!')
13. The PMing system is to be used respectively you are responsible for what you PM others.
14. Empty that PM box! Wouldn't be very nice if a Tama Love member tries to PM you but you have no more room in you inbox.
15. Most important Rule of all: Mods decisions are final, they are doing their job!
Over all be a respectful member, and treat property and others the way you want to be treated.
Inner Hilary Staff Team