Clone Gaming Studios proudly presents Ashes Of Apocalypse!
It is set in the year 2069, where the earth is a sprawling nuclear wasteland. Its resources quenched to the last drop and unrest over the horizon. Leaders of nations came together on one last solution to save themselves by authorizing the use of nuclear weapons causing clouds of radiation over enemy cities. These warheads not only killed everyone in their vicinity but launched off a period of chaos known as the Radion Wars.
The last patches of these people built barrier cities to protect themselves from a new enemy. Shamblers of the ever vast wastelands that now reach as far as the eye can see. These two sets of people remain in search of ways to wipe each other out.
You awaken from a nuke that has just hit your barrier city and escape to the wastelands into a world full of choices. Do you join the people of the wasteland? Do you find one of the last remaining barrier cities? Or do you side with no one seeking your own ends? There is so many choices that are up to you in this world of post-apocalyptic freedom. Chose wisely...
- All models made completely from scratch
- Nonlinear world full of freedom
- Main storyline including side quests
- Guilds that offer missions to their members
- Day/night cycles including weather
- People in the world reacting to the day of time
- Barrier cities, wasteland villages
- Full range of weapons including types of pistols, rifles, shotguns, snipers, and heavy artillery
- Vehicle support including hover bikes, transports, and more
- Jobs which your player can get hired for
- Mutant creatures roaming the wastelands and dunes
- Robots for different uses like storage or combat
- Buy your own apartment to live in and store items
- Traders which you can buy all sort of items from like CDs, health packs, drugs, food, drinks, books, tools, and much more
- Many types of armor, clothing, and other accessories your character can wear
- A online file center that will have new add-ons for the world of AoA every week, expansion packs every month, and fan content. Also there will be a online community site just for it's release. Release date is going to be set sometime in late 05.
As the project Co-Producer I will be the officual spokesman for the project on these forums. Please email & PM me with any questions concerns wishes or anything esles you come up with.