JENN'S BOARD

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to JPP Messageboard. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Passions storylines, Do you guys still watch?
Jennwebmaster
Posted: Nov 23 2004, 01:38 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi guys!!

How are you finding passions these days?? Are you still watching? I find viewship is down and that alot of people at my shuisloverse-group are frustrated and don't tune in anymore. Are you guys still tuning in??

Take care

P.S. Just curious. I don't have the time to watch on a regular basis, but when I do tune in, I find some stories are more exciting then others.
Shuis
Posted: Nov 24 2004, 04:05 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

I'd watch if I could sad.gif Passions was cancelled here almost two years ago sad.gif
InfinityJoy
Posted: Nov 24 2004, 04:21 PM

Member No.: 6

I find myself tuning in if I'm not too busy, but I find that while I still keep an eye out on the spoilers and such, I don't watch as much as I used to. I guess you could say I'm more of an "online" Passions fan, if that makes any sense! huh.gif
Jennwebmaster
Posted: Nov 24 2004, 11:27 PM

Administrator

Hi Shuisfan!
That's too bad sweetie. However, if things keep up here in North America ratings wise, NBC may pull the plug. Marianne, I am a passions online fan 100% as for watching, I have no time because of school and work.

Take care guys!!

RedRach18
Posted: Nov 25 2004, 05:40 AM

Member No.: 2

unsure.gif I record the show everyday, but I find myself fast forwarding through most of it, and then not really paying atention to the other stuff. It has become to redundant and boring. They need to pick up the pace and make things interesting again!
Jennwebmaster
Posted: Nov 25 2004, 03:39 PM

Administrator

Hi Rach,
I know exactly what you mean. When I tape the show, I forward through various segments. I find the show has lost its spark. sad.gif Anyway, perhaps things will improve.

Take care
hsrohr
Posted: Dec 1 2004, 05:02 AM

Member No.: 7

I didn't get to watch Passions for about 8 months b/c of my work schedule.. unfortunately not much has changed in those months--- I love the Luis & Sheridan storyline but it has been how many years since she has been pregnant & given birth it is time to reunite the family.... Also I have love Ethan & Theresa since day one--- Unfortunately Passions has too long of a wait to see characters reunited. That is my biggest problem w/ Passions is that you have to wait years instead of the normal months for couples/families to reunite or problems to be resolved.
Thanks for the Ranting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Heather
Jennwebmaster
Posted: Dec 1 2004, 08:42 PM

Administrator

Hi Heather!

Welcome to the board. Thanks so much for ranting. Due to my hectic schedule I too have not seen passions in a while. However, even if I did have the time, I find fans who do watch still fastforward or skip the show altogether. The show, in one word, has gotten "tedious". JER needs to get the ball rolling.

Anyway, take care and I look forward to reading more of your posts!

hi anna22
  Posted: Dec 23 2004, 11:23 PM

Member No.: 8

:( im not sure why its been taken of tv alot of persons were watching passions
at 3.pm in the afternoon
story linees were getting intersing
thressa eat her words i mean her device pepers
gewn got pregant to trap ethan and ethan made the wrong choice and dump thressa
palir is still a signel mum
whitney is dating chad and her father does not know
semion also loves chad but chad did is ling to himself and is dating whitney and not tell semion the trueth
kay is trying to break up miguel/charti
beth lost it and is trying to break up luis/sheridan beth's mother is trying to help
luis/sheridan to stay together
antonio went blind
eve has night-mares about her sister telling every one about her past
liz eve's sister come back town to be with antonio and tell every one about eve's past
ivy turn to piossion ivy and is trying to break up sam/grace
by using david and his son john
charti has most of the versions of the future past and things that are happen around every one
tebitha no one knows that tebitha is witch
jessica likes to hang around with resse but disapeard after she cought whitney/chad in a recording place
sheridan is still making helping antonio
there more story lines and most don't get resovled
Jennwebmaster
Posted: Dec 24 2004, 06:30 PM

Administrator

Hi Anna!
First off, have a happy holiday and a terrific new year! Thanks for joining the passions board. Its nice to have more members online. Anyway, I agree that the storylines are interesting, but they drop alot of them without any notice. Also, passions like a lot of other daytime soaps, repeat too many lines. You end up hearing the same dialogue over a week's worth of shows. It gets tiring and makes people tune in and out.

Take care, thanks for posting!!

witchanna
  Posted: Jan 26 2013, 10:19 AM

Member No.: 19

in australia we were 2 years behind on storlines- on tv
i miss 1999/2000 story lines at the begin
i start to what around 2001 story lines where shardon/luis were at a party and the magic fog made every one think about the future/do crazy things
shardon cought imposter luis making loving to dee
i watch till 2003 story lines that went nowhere got unresoved from 1999-2002 story lines but that same year it got taken of tv
in 2012 i find passions on youtube/internet
i start to watch from 1999-2000 story lines the best story lines i missed on tv
so many years ago
wink.gif
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0358 seconds · Archive
Copyright Jen's Passions Page 2004-present.