|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Aug 8 2007, 08:46 PM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 24-March 07
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
THE HELMET, MSA GALLET
CAN ALSO BE USE WITH THE NORMAL FIVE POINT HARNESS BA MASK
*High protective collar with throat guard
*Front zip closure covered by storm flap
*Radio pocket & two jeet pockets inside storm flap
*Two lower front pockets, velcro closure
*Knit cuffs in sleeves with thumb loops
*Torch loops on right chest
*Anti-wicking in storm flap, sleeve & hem ends
*Extra padding in shoulders
*3m flame resistant retroreflective tape
*Fire badge on rear
*Adjustable brace elastic with quick release buckles
*Elastic in side waist
*Additional reinforcement pads (internal) at knees
*Doubleface iii kermel protection at knees
*Anti-wicking strip at hem ends
*3m flame resistant retroreflective tape
WILDLAND FIREFIGHTING GEAR
• Wide collar with Velcro® adjustable throat tab keeps out water and flying debris.
• Radio pocket, sized to fit all modern radios.
• Zipper and Velcro double front closure prevents water and debris intrusion.
• Ample sleeve patterns allow for freedom of movement while wearing regular shirt underneath.
• Adjustable Velcro closures on sleeves permit tight seal against gloves.
• High visibility NFPA-approved 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective material triple trim around legs and sleeves.
• Adjustable Velcro closures at bottom of the pant legs permits a tight seal around boots.
• 42-stitch bartacks at all stress points.
• Fire retardant, treated Kevlar knee reinforcements provide greater comfort and safety while crawling and kneeling.
• Two front half bellow cargo pockets.
• Hang loops at waist.
• Front chest pocket.
Properties of BLENDS with Lenzing FR® and Aramides are:
1. Same flame resistance like 100% Aramid fabrics.
2. Better insulation against different types of heat.
3. Unmatched wearer comfort
4. Bacteria- Static
*Manufactured from 40% P84 / 60% Lenzing.
*Colour - Yellow.
*Accredited to NFPA 1971 (2000 Edition) and UL certified. Is also CE marked to NFPA 1971 (2000 Edition).
THE STRUCTURAL BOOTS
*Fireproofed Nitrile rubber
*Non-woven polyester lining
*Steel toe-cap and midsole
*Resistant to heat and flames
*Resistant to contact with commonly used chemicals
CHAMPION II 88921
* waterproof leather
* full-length inlay sole
* antistatic soft fleece insole
* steel midsole
* heatresistant tread sole rubber/PU ACTIVE RUBBER
* NEW STANDARD: According to DIN EN ISO 15090:2006, form D, HI3, F2A
* Sizes: 39-48
THE WILDLAND BOOTS
Protective boots for fire-fighters – F2A type
- full grain hydrophobized bovine leather
- PU toe cap protecting the upper against mechanical damage
- steel toe cap
-quick release zipper
- WORKER rubber sole
- anti-perforation steel plate
- anti-slip protection
- oil, acid and fuel resistant
- heat resistant up to 300°C
- VILDONA DRYSOLE 140CLF
- wet and dry abrasion resistance
-3-layer SAMOA fibreglass- LUKOV basic 7109
-YUMA water-resistant and permeable membrane - LUKOV 7108
-4-layer Sympatex® membrane providing protection against water penetration and ensuring permeability of the boot -
*Fire resistant wrist length firefighters glove
*Leather faced palm and back
*Nomex® knitted cuff
*Double layered leather hot spot plus palm and digit protection
*Fire resistant Kevlar® and Nomex® supported thermal lining system
Four-layer total textile waterproof, breathable glove.
The back of the glove is constructed from Nomex® woven fabric.
The palm uses Kevlar® specially layered to be heat, abrasion and cut resistant.
In this design the Kevlar® palm is very flexible and provides high sensitivity and comfort.
Tested and certified in accordance with EN 659:2003 Standard - Protective Gloves for Firefighters.
RESPIREX GASTIGHT SUIT
*Double-glazed visor permitting clear undistorted vision that will withstand chemical permeation for the substances listed in the European standard EN943-2:2002 for more than 480 minutes; the mechanical strength of the visor conforms to EN146:1991.
*Expanded back to accommodate self contained breathing apparatus.
*Heavy-duty 122cm (48”) gas-tight zipper fitted to the right hand side of suit.
*Highly chemically resistant ’Hazmax’ safety boots with steel toecap and mid-sole can be either permanently bonded to the suit or fitted by means of the new Respirex® detachable boot system. This new system allows easy replacement of damaged or badly worn boots without affecting the integrity of the suit.
*Gloves that are compatible with the material of the suit fitted by means of the Respirex® locking cuff mechanism; this system enables the user to change the gloves when necessary.
*Adjustable internal support belt enabling users of varying sizes to comfortably wear the suit.
*Sufficient exhalation valves to ensure that the pressure change within the suit does not exceed 1mbar in 1 minute.
*A pass-thru fitted to enable supplementary air to be passed (via an airline) to the second-man attachment on the user’s breathing apparatus.
*Available with a wide range of airline couplings to ensure compatibility with any make of breathing apparatus.
*Every garment tested for leak-tightness (internal pressure test) according to EN464:1994.
*Taped inner and outer seams.
*Suit supplied in a rigid plastic box to ensure correct storage when not in use; case dimensions 60 x 41 x 41 cm.
The ACSfx is designed specifically as a Class 2 Professional Fire Fighting SCBA,
however it is also suitable for providing respiratory protection for any IDLH (Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health) environment.
ACSfx provides all the features of the ACSf but also has an adjustable waist belt that can be adjusted to suit the height of the wearer.
The Scott ACS builds upon the successes of the Contour SCBA range combining comfort and performance and low through life costs.
The ACSfx integrates ThermoFlex® technology and revolutionary pneumatic systems to result in a high quality SCBA product.
The result is considerably reduced user burden combined with the highest standards of performance.
* Lightweight ThermoFlex® backplate for greater comfort, flexibility and reduced wearer fatigue
* Ergonomically moulded to fit spine and back muscles
* Adjustable shoulder straps
* Adjustable waistband featuring quick release buckle
* High performance pneumatics with compact first breath activated demand valve
* Includes backplate, harness & pneumatics
This is the latest mask from Scott Health & Safety, the Promask PP (positive pressure) LQF (left quick fit)
full face mask is manufactured from halo-butyl (non-dermatatic) and features a wider lens for extended field of vision.
The front mounted speech diaphragm provides for easy communication with colleagues.
* Halo Buytl positive pressure full face piece
* Hard coated lens
* Standard rubber harness
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE