InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tomb Kings of Khemri Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Nasty Skulkers, How does it interact with sword of anti-
Morewar
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 03:23 AM

Skeleton Horseman

Group: Nehekharan
Member No.: 4,354

The Orc rulebook says that once the nasty skulkers are revealed they follow he rules for characters in a unit, but does that mean that my TK with sword of anti-heroes gets +3S +3A?

--------------------
-You are the worst pirate i have ever heard of!
-But you have heard of me =D
athoha
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 03:36 AM

Skeleton Charioteer

Group: Faithful
Member No.: 4,625

this should probably be in the rules forum part.

i don't really know what kind of models you are talking about but it seems like you should get the extra S and A from the angle i see it.

--------------------
jgascoine011
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 03:48 AM

Skeleton Charioteer

Member No.: 4,538

probably not sorry
The sword only gives a bonus per independant character but the nasty skulkers are only treated as independent characters as far as where they are placed in a unit
Davados1
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 10:19 AM

Necropolis Guard

Member No.: 4,788

QUOTE (jgascoine011 @ Mar 2 2012, 08:48 AM)
probably not sorry
The sword only gives a bonus per independant character but the nasty skulkers are only treated as independent characters as far as where they are placed in a unit

Arnt they classed as unit champions? Basically if tey do then that sword wouldn't work.

--------------------
Suseb the Lion Theme
Played- 21
Campaigns played - 1
Won - 18
Drawn - 0
Lose - 3

Suseb Kill List: Unkillable Tzeench Lord, Nurgle DP, 91 Swordmasters, 12 HE Spearmen, Sky-cutter, Teclis, 15 White Lions, 12 Chosen Khorne, 2 Skull Crushers 12 Bloodletters, 51 Plague Bearers, 1 clanrant, 1 stormvermin, Queek, Screaming bell.

Times Suseb has been KO'd
I'm joking... 20 times!!!

Painting Blog
LevDaddy
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 12:52 PM

Necropolis Guard

Member No.: 4,428

Yeah, they don't count as Characters. So no synergy with the Sword of AH.
« Next Oldest | Rules Questions | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options Quick Reply

Bone Idol created all of the nicer artwork on this site, many thanks to him. Warhammer and associated armies and characters are trademarks of Games Workshop Ltd. This site is not associated with Games Workshop, nor claims any ownership of trademarks.
Reseller Hosting - Unlimited Domains

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1181 seconds | Archive
Warvault Webring