Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tomb Kings of Khemri Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Skeletal War Elephant
jaba the skeleton
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 10:08 PM

Skeleton Warrior

Group: Nehekharan
Member No.: 1,794

here is and idea for a skeletal war elephant

WS3 BS0 S8 T6 Aspecial W10 I1 Ld10 armour 4 ward5

trample- if a war elephant is within charge range it may trample (2 d6 S8)
grap with trunk and...-pick one enemy model in base contact with the elephant then consult the table here 1-2 d6 S8 3-4 throw (same as giant) 5-6 Automaticly slain (ward may be taken)
Undead- same as TK's

--------------------
The realms of hell will tremble to my power!
all_seeing_eye
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 11:09 PM

Tomb Guard

Member No.: 845

I like the concept of it. But the rules should be changed abit, like the strength, wounds, and leardership of it would have to go down (sadly). Also the automatically slain would have to go down to us1 of 2 models, or else it would be a cagillian points (roughly 650 I think).

If you wanted something within realison of the game I think the stats would go like this:

Points 475, Takes up 1 rare and 1 specail

M:6 or 7 WS:2 B:0 S:6(7) T:6 W:7 A:Specail I:1 LD: 6 AS:5+ WSV:5+

Elephants Special Attacks:
1 Thunderous trumpet (wins combat by 2)
2-3 The elphants swings its trunk at the opposing unit and deals D6 strength 6 hit
4-5 Throw (same as gaint)
6 Massive Stomp (uses small blast template that touching from anywear from the elephants front at Str. 4, Killing blow. People are struck if they fail and I test.)

Ward Save:
Becuase of the huge amount of magic needed to control the elephant it is granted a 5+ ward save from the magical enegy surounding it.

Howda:
For an extra 60 points the elephant can transport a unit of 10-15 skeletons (also include the points for the skeletons). If armed with bows they can shoot from the elephants back.

If the Elephant is killed everyone in the howda takes a single strength 5 hit due to the fall down to the ground. Also if the elephant is struck by a str. 7 or more hit in the shooting or magic phase, roll a dice if a 6 is rolled the howda is hit, and is destoryed. The unit takes the falling test and then forms a unit beside the elephant.

Impaling Charge:
The elephant does D6 strength 7 hits when it charges into combat.

Summoning:
Due to it's shear size it is extremely hard to repair with the summoning incantations so only gets one wound restored with each succesful summoning.

Terror

Undead Construction

(Tomb King) Undead

Hope these rules would be what you were thinking along Jaba, I really due like this idea. Would make a great conversion for a seige tower cool.gif .

--------------------
user posted image
JqlGirl
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 10:23 PM

A bug in the Swarm

Member No.: 1,808

Or why not make it an upgrade special mount for a tomb king?
Only one per army, takes up a rare slot, can join with chariot units...
« Next Oldest | Tomb Kings Development | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Bone Idol created all of the nicer artwork on this site, many thanks to him. Warhammer and associated armies and characters are trademarks of Games Workshop Ltd. This site is not associated with Games Workshop, nor claims any ownership of trademarks.
Reseller Hosting - Unlimited Domains

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0697 seconds | Archive
Warvault Webring