InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Tomb Kings of Khemri Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Important Read Before Posting
Pwmf200
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 06:02 AM

Tomb King
Group Icon

Group: Liche High Priest
Member No.: 209

I am repeating my post from another topic so everyone has fair warning,

I am disappointed that some people think that trolling or being plain rude is a good idea, you were warned and still wouldn't drop it.

This time I deleted most of the posts and those quoting them, mainly because some people have posted some good ideas. Next time I will delete threads and remove posting rights or ban people outright.

The new book means there will be new players, people unfamiliar with any of the old rules, so if you have been playing TK for more than 5min you can use this forum to give some advice based on your experience, but if you think that playing since the 6th somehow makes you special and gives you the right to belittle or put down newer players youíre not welcome you can take your attitude somewhere else.

I expect a fair amount of whine gnashing of teeth and grubbing about the things we have lost, but try to keep it in perspective, we havenít even had the book on sale yet itís likely to take a while for everyone to try out the different tactics and test ideas.

What I will not tolerate are attacks on other members of the site, old or new, remember plain text is a poor medium for communication, what you might intend as a joke is an insult to someone else.

I hope I will be able to delete this topic shortly.
« Next Oldest | Tomb King Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Bone Idol created all of the nicer artwork on this site, many thanks to him. Warhammer and associated armies and characters are trademarks of Games Workshop Ltd. This site is not associated with Games Workshop, nor claims any ownership of trademarks.
Reseller Hosting - Unlimited Domains

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0446 seconds | Archive
Warvault Webring