1. Rules are subject to change. What the admins and moderators say is final.
2. Do NOT bash on other members in any way, shape, or form. There will be no toleration for discrimination based on race, ethnicity, creed, color, national origin, native language or dialect, sex, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.
3. It is advised that if you post potentially personal information like your address, phone number, MySpace page, password, credit card number, etc you are at your own risk.
4. You have freedom of speech. Although I'd be better if you to keep it PG13, you may use any words you want, no censorship. There is, however, the condition that you don't use this to speak bad of other members or guests. Respect is key.
5. If you have any problem, PM the admins or moderators. We will answer ASAP.
6. Spam is not tolerated... what so ever. Membership:
1. To join you must make an account.
2. This message board/website is 100% free.
3. Introduce yourself to our members in the Introduce Yourself category if you'd like. Signatures and Avatars:
1. Make them presentable, no disturbing pictures.
2. You can put as much images/text as it allows. It is 700 characters.
3. Avatars cannot exceed pixel allowed. It is 100x75. Punishments:
1. A warning is the first step. Your Warning Bar will rise (0% to 100%).
2. A PM will be sent to you that you are causing trouble and if you don't stop you will be suspended.
3. Suspending is enforced if necessary.
4. Banning is the last and final step. Once you're banned you can't come back.
Do you think any other rules will help the message board function better?
Thanks for listening,