Find more quality skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Mogulleaguebaseball. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

FA Closed ... Update!!
Commish BumB
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 12:42 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Admins
Member No.: 73

Alright, FA Closed, I know it was about an hour later than I expected, but I was playing pool and winning money.

(Please note the Castillo thread, several illegal bids took place tongue.gif )

Anyways, FA is closed, Im off Friday(today) and will put them in tonight.

This Draft is pissing me off. It will end by Sunday, under any and all circumstances, so if you have a late pick, I advise you count up the remaining picks before your pick and send me a list of that many players you want, because come sunday it's over with. Guaranteed. (I won't just end it abruptly, I'll set shorter time limits so it can end Sunday - first round anyways)

Also, 4 Draft PMs. 4. I know 1st round isn't over yet, but you should have some sort of idea of what you want. There are 25 active GMs in this league as of Resignings, and if someone were to look at the draft, it'd seem like the league is almost dead.

If I don't get at least 10 Draft PMs, Rounds 2-6 are auto-picked.
If I don't get at least 15 Draft PMs, Rounds 3-6 are auto-picked.
If I don't get at least 20 Draft PMs, Rounds 4-6 are auto-picked.
Rounds 5-6 will be auto picked, even if I receive 30 Draft PMs.

I'll try to get vitals/finances updated tomorrow after I put in Free Agency. (When Vitals go up, it'll include the picks that've already taken place as I'm doing it as the team picks)

Draft PM Count - 12

This post has been edited by Commish BumB on Aug 9 2006, 03:31 AM
Commish BumB
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 12:44 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Make that 2 Draft PMs I received.

Please send me a blank PM if you have no picks or just want best overall. I just want a PM that is titles "Cock-Eyes Draft PM"

... except your teams name blink.gif
Chief Wahoo
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 12:46 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Indians GM
Member No.: 33

Aye aye sir.
Colt .45
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 10:12 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Astros GM
Member No.: 30

Note that I should win Crawford because Wiggy's last bid was illegal.
Commish BumB
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 07:57 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

All FA is in, but Im waiting till Rudi or Zags get on so I can get vitals up, then finances will go up.

Also, if you haven't already:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/MogulLeagueBase...6455&st=0&#last

Please vote and post any comments.
Commish BumB
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 02:43 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Alright, First Round is done and in.

2nd Round will be done within next two days(Tues-Wed; we are talking night times because I work midday both days till 1AM... therefore expect it to be posted by Thursday).

Notice the Draft Count, As of Tuesday at Midnight, that count will stop, and depending on the number of draft counts I have then will depend on what I do, so if you want lal the rounds Auto-Picked, get your fellow GMs to send them in, or else right now 3-6 will be Auto-Picked.

20 Hours 15 Minutes to get Draft PMs as of this post.
Commish BumB
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 03:33 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

12 Draft PMs as of now, meaning Im only going to be doing Rnd 2; however, I got work in 6 hours from right now, so i need sleep.. when i get home tonight, im starting round 2, and if i recieve 3 more PMs.. round 3 as well.
The Wizard
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 03:49 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Cardinals GM
Member No.: 9

Or use the draft PMs from those you have, and auto pick the rest. The people that sent them in should have a chance to get players they wanted.

Yea, most of the people I sent in were picked in round one, but there's a few left.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1021 seconds | Archive
This Skin is Copyright of Hamtaro All Rights Reserved