Myst 5 Rules and Guidelines -These rules are subject to change at any time. We will add the date to when they were updated next to each paragraph.Last updated: 07/15/2005Keep the peace!
- It's the main goal of the forum to keep things light hearted and for everyone to have fun. So that means no offensive material (whether it be images, links, signatures etc.), language (whether it be curse words, threatening words, unwanted innuendos etc.) or forcing opinions on others. This means no flaming (ie. hostile posts).Last updated: 07/15/2005Use Correct Forums!
- Before you post something, think to yourself what forum it would best fit in. Obviously if you are posting something about Riven you would post it in the Myst Games forum. If you have an idea for something similar to the Word Association Game then it would go in the Game Room. If you are posting something pointless it must go to the Spam Threads.Last updated: 07/15/2005Spam Thread Rules
- The spam room is meant for spam. Stupid or pointless posts. All back and forth dialog that has basically no edifying purpose must go to the spam forum. Although it is called the 'spam forum' that doesn't mean you can go hog wild! Please use common sense and try not to post more than a few times in a row or post more than a couple of threads a day. Posting here will not increase post count.Last updated: 07/15/2005Old Threads
- Bumping old threads is not against the rules. If you want to bump an old thread then make sure the reply is necessary. Please no excessive thread bumping of topics that are older than 60 days.Last updated: 07/15/2005Illegal Behavior
- Any illegal behavior or reference to such behavior in general will result in banning and notification of the proper authorities. Last updated: 07/15/2005Multiple User Accounts
- You are only allowed one account per person. If it is found that members are using multiple accounts it will result in their accounts being suspended.Last updated: 07/15/2005Contact Moderators
- if you feel something about a post is not right or you aren't sure where to put something or if you're not sure if it's even appropriate then you can contact any of the following moderators:
Cfischer83 Click to PM
CK9 Click to PM
Joewood Click to PM
Joclyn Click to PM
In the event that you cannot log in to PM, please send an email to email@example.com
and as mentioned before... have fun!