InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Nsdraftroom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

San-Silvacain Military Surplus Store, Meh...
San-Silvacian
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 10:14 PM

25% Armaments Designer

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,243

Might come up with a better name, its so bland, but it is military surplus tongue.gif

Anyway, any tips? Like do I need a large backstory?

--------------------
QUOTE (Mikedor)
5 medics per platoon? Overheal.

QUOTE (Falls @ Nov 25 2012, 08:59 AM)
If you believe that technology...or fuck it, specifically aircraft avionics did not under go revolutionary changes between Vietnam and the gulf war,  you should bottle your thought process and sell it as a cure for smart.
Lamoni
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 01:58 AM

Most Consistent Desginer (2012)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 336

Tip: Take a look at other storefronts, and see what they do.

--------------------
Stevid: Well, you must be congratulated for creating an arsenal ship that hasn't been torn to shreds by the NSD Naval community. I've seen many arsenal ships go through here and been laughed at, but you've gone and designed one that everyone seems at least half okay with.  Well done.

Lyras: Competence-wise, an M-21 would comfortably be a match for the vast majority of NS-grade tanks.

Yanitaria: Compared to you, most designers look like they have ADD.

Ekraysia: I have to say, comparing your military equipment to that of the average NSer would be like comparing the T-34 to a hastily up-armoured elderly horse.

<Anemos> Sometimes I can't help but wonder if you're on a design team of some sort
Khorsun
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 02:43 AM

18% Armaments Designer

Group: Members
Member No.: 333

/sig 4-5 quotes of praise.

--------------------
QUOTE (Mazara Palani)
Right now, this kit is pretty much only good for smoking weed.

Oh wait, you forgot a lighter.
Lamoni
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 04:35 AM

Most Consistent Desginer (2012)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 336

QUOTE (Khorsun @ Mar 3 2012, 05:43 PM)
/sig 4-5 quotes of praise.

At least mine come from people who know what they are doing. cool.gif

--------------------
Stevid: Well, you must be congratulated for creating an arsenal ship that hasn't been torn to shreds by the NSD Naval community. I've seen many arsenal ships go through here and been laughed at, but you've gone and designed one that everyone seems at least half okay with.  Well done.

Lyras: Competence-wise, an M-21 would comfortably be a match for the vast majority of NS-grade tanks.

Yanitaria: Compared to you, most designers look like they have ADD.

Ekraysia: I have to say, comparing your military equipment to that of the average NSer would be like comparing the T-34 to a hastily up-armoured elderly horse.

<Anemos> Sometimes I can't help but wonder if you're on a design team of some sort
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Office | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0673 seconds | Archive