Welcome to Nsdraftroom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11  ( Go to first unread post )

Orders, Order form, and rules for ordering
San-Silvacian
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 05:11 AM

25% Armaments Designer

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,243

TO: Sales Representative at LAIX Arms
SUBJECT: Purchase of weaponry

It has come to the attention of the San-Silvacian military that weapon systems such as the BGM-70 TOW ATGM are quickly becoming a thing of the past and in fewer words, obsolete.

We come with ample funding purchasing a few of your fine armaments.

LA-420A1 Havik II ATGM DPR: 700,000,000NSD
LA-419 Arcus Medium ATGM Tandem Heat DPR: 80,000,000NSD
x3 M-20 A: 13,500,000NSD

Total price: 793,500,000NSD

--------------------
QUOTE (Mikedor)
5 medics per platoon? Overheal.

QUOTE (Falls @ Nov 25 2012, 08:59 AM)
If you believe that technology...or fuck it, specifically aircraft avionics did not under go revolutionary changes between Vietnam and the gulf war,  you should bottle your thought process and sell it as a cure for smart.
Lamoni
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 05:23 AM

Most Consistent Desginer (2012)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 336

To: First Reich Defense Minister Robert Oppenheimer

Your order for:

DPRx LA-420A1 Havik II
DPRx LA-419 Arcus
3x M-20 A

has been approved, for the total cost of 793,500,000 standard dollars. LAIX ARMS will immediately dispatch all relevant materials, information, and personnel, in order to assist you with your DPR purchases. LAIX ARMS thanks you for your valued custom.

--------------------
Stevid: Well, you must be congratulated for creating an arsenal ship that hasn't been torn to shreds by the NSD Naval community. I've seen many arsenal ships go through here and been laughed at, but you've gone and designed one that everyone seems at least half okay with.  Well done.

Lyras: Competence-wise, an M-21 would comfortably be a match for the vast majority of NS-grade tanks.

Yanitaria: Compared to you, most designers look like they have ADD.

Ekraysia: I have to say, comparing your military equipment to that of the average NSer would be like comparing the T-34 to a hastily up-armoured elderly horse.

<Anemos> Sometimes I can't help but wonder if you're on a design team of some sort
New Edom
Posted: Feb 17 2012, 08:41 AM

0% Armaments Designer

Member No.: 1,229

From: the Division of Procurements, Department of Defense, Allied States of New Edom

The Allied States of New Edom would like to purchase 40 Divinus Class SSK for 28.4 billion NSD please.

Thank you very much,

General Adam Zelek,
Division of Procurements, DoD, Allied States of New Edom
Lamoni
Posted: Feb 17 2012, 11:26 AM

To: the Division of Procurements, Department of Defense, Allied States of New Edom

Your order for:

40x Divinus class SSK

has been approved, for the total cost of 28.4 billion standard dollars. LAIX ARMS thanks you for your valued custom.

--------------------
Stevid: Well, you must be congratulated for creating an arsenal ship that hasn't been torn to shreds by the NSD Naval community. I've seen many arsenal ships go through here and been laughed at, but you've gone and designed one that everyone seems at least half okay with.  Well done.

Lyras: Competence-wise, an M-21 would comfortably be a match for the vast majority of NS-grade tanks.

Ekraysia: I have to say, comparing your military equipment to that of the average NSer would be like comparing the T-34 to a hastily up-armoured elderly horse.

<Anemos> Sometimes I can't help but wonder if you're on a design team of some sort
Minnysota
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 10:50 PM

6% Armaments Designer

Member No.: 931

To: LAIX Arms

We would like to order the DPR for the LA-430 Attero MANPAD. All funds will be wired upon confirmation of the order. In addition to the DPR for the Attero, the United States of Minnysota would like to acquire the production rights for all gravity munitions provided by LAIX Arms.
Lamoni
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 01:01 AM

To: United States of Minnysota

Your order for:

DPRx LA-430 Attero MANPAD
DPRx LAB bomb series

has been approved, at no cost. LAIX ARMS will immediately dispatch all relevant materials, information, and personnel, in order to assist you with your DPR purchases. LAIX ARMS thanks you for your valued custom.

--------------------

Posted: Mar 10 2012, 07:14 PM

Unregistered

To: LAIX Arms

We would like to order the DPR for the LA-419 Arcus ATGM.
Lamoni
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 02:18 AM

To: United States of Minnysota

Your order for:

DPRx LA-419 Arcus

has been approved, for the total cost of 180,000,000 standard dollars. LAIX ARMS will immediately dispatch all relevant materials, information, and personnel, in order to assist you with your DPR purchase. LAIX ARMS thanks you for your valued custom.

--------------------

Leos
Posted: May 6 2012, 04:45 AM

0% Armaments Designer

Member No.: 1,265

user posted image
TO: Laix Arms
to begin the Building of a domestically designed tank we would like to purchase DPR for the
LA-420A1 Havik II ATGM
and
Adversus Armor
Lamoni
Posted: May 6 2012, 06:18 AM

To: The Federal Kingdom of Leos

DPRx LA-420A1 Havik II ATGM
DPRx Adversus Armor

has been approved, for the total cost of 1,400,000,000 standard dollars. LAIX ARMS will immediately dispatch all relevant materials, information, and personell, in order to assist you with your DPR purchases. LAIX ARMS thanks you for your valued custom.

--------------------

Mount Angel
Posted: Jul 21 2012, 05:18 PM

0% Armaments Designer

Member No.: 1,374

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DOMINION OF MOUNT ANGEL

user posted image

To: To Whom it May Concern at LAIX Arms
From: The Rt. Rev. Anthony Cole, Archabbot of the Order of St. Michael
Re.: Angelan Military Modernization
Encryption: Low

Dear friends known and unknown: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Angelan military has a proud tradition of service to the Church and to the Christian people of the Cornellian Empire, both in Mount Angel and abroad. It has become clear, however, that the accelerating pace of military technology in the last five years has rendered much of the current Angelan arsenal obsolete. It is for this reason that the National Vestry, the Concilium Ecclesiae, and the Archbishop of Mount Bethel have graciously given their approval to my belief that the Angelan military must comprehensively replace the vast majority of its military equipment.

It is for this reason that this message has reached you. Attached is a list of orders, predominantly for domestic production rights. In payment for this order, we intend to make a direct tranfer of funds from our account with Yohannesische Bundesbank. Thank you for your interest; I hope that today may be the beginning of a cordial and productive relationship. Yours in Christ,

user posted image
Rt. Rev. Anthony Cole
Archabbot of the Order of Saint Michael

COMMUNIQUE ENDS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER

DPR for LA-430 "Attero" MANPAD - $1.6 billion (160,000 x 10,000 = 1.6 billion)
DPR for LA-117 Macero Theatre Ballistic Missile - $8.2 billion
DPR for LA-419 Arcus Medium ATGM, both thermobaric and tandem heat - total of $180 million
DPR for LA-420A1 Havik II ATGM - $700 million
DPR for LA-136 Cyclops Laser Dazzler - $50 million
350 C-10 Minotaur Aircraft - $105 billion
20 Pijl Class Arsenal Ship - $15 billion

Total: $130.73 billion NS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account balance with Yohannesische Bundesbank:
230. The Order of Saint Matthew of the Holy Refuge of Mount Angel
Nation: Mount Angel
Account: High Security
Deposit: US$600,000,000,000.00
Interest rate: 0.50% pa

Payment transferred as of 12:13 PM, July 21, 2012
Lamoni
Posted: Jul 21 2012, 07:37 PM

To: Mount Angel

Your order for:

DPRx LA-430 Attero MANPAD
DPRx LA-117 Macero
DPRx LA-419 Arcus Medium ATGM, both
DPRx LA-420A1 Havik II ATGM
DPRx LA-136 Cyclops Laser Dazzler
350x C-10 Minotaur Aircraft
20x Pijl Class Arsenal Ship

has been approved, for the total cost of 130.73 billion standard dollars. LAIX ARMS will immediately dispatch all relevant materials, information, and personnel, in order to assist you with your DPR purchases. LAIX ARMS thanks you for your valued custom.

--------------------

Korrodos
Posted: Mar 11 2013, 06:02 AM

3% Armaments Designer

Member No.: 764

Official Message from the Imperial Korrodosian War Ministry
TO: LAIX Arms
SUBJ: Purchase

Greetings friends!

We would like to purchase the following from your company;
1000 Divinus Class SSK for the price of 710 Billion Dollars
We would also like the DPR for this Vessel 7,100 Billion
50,000 LA-1337 Talionis AShM 100 Billion Dollars
We would also like the DPR for this 20 Billion Dollars
LA-422 Comburro DPR .65 Billion Dollars
LA-116 Vindico IRBM DPR 100 Billion Dollars
Lamoni Military Ration DPR .005 Billion Dollars
LA-117 Macero Theater Ballistic Missle DPR 8.2 Billion Dollars
800 Pijil Class Arsenal Ships 600 Billion

Total 8,638.86 billion aka 8.7 trillion dollars payed over 20 years in payments of 435 billion a year.

Thank you,
Fieldmarshall Eric von Korrden
Under Minister of War
Lamoni
Posted: Mar 12 2013, 09:06 AM

To: Korrodos

Your order for:

1,000x Divinus class SSK
DPRx Divinus class SSK
50,000x LA-1337 Talionis AShM
DPRx LA-1337 Talionis AShM
DPRx LA-422 Comburo
DPRx LA-116 Vindico IRBM
DPRx Lamonian Military Ration, Standard
DPRx LA-117 Macero TBM
800x Pijil Class Arsenal Ship

has been approved, for the total cost of 8.7 trillion standard dollars, to be paid at the rate of 435 billion standard dollars per year, for 20 years. LAIX ARMS will immediately dispatch all relevant materials, information, and personnel, in order to assist you with your DPR purchases. LAIX ARMS thanks you for your valued custom.

--------------------

mokastana2
Posted: May 20 2013, 05:22 AM

0% Armaments Designer

Member No.: 1,486

FROM: Primary Admiral Jesus Consuelo, Ministry of Naval Operations,
TO: LAIX Arms

After reviewing your catalog you have managed to be in possession of one of the most cost-effective missile platforms we have found to date. Though lacking in targeting ability of its own, we believe that the Pijl will find a great place in the revised Mokan Navy. As such we are placing a major order for the ships and wish to see it delivered as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,

Primary Admiral Jesus Consuelo

ORDER:

400x Pijl Class Arsenal Ships for $300Bn USD
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | LAIX Arms | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1996 seconds | Archive