Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pdcu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A JohnxGreg fanfiction - Mature Content warning...
Crystal (Lavender_Youko)
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 05:19 AM

Unregistered

So. The product of late-night.
Q liked it and wanted me to post it. <3
Enjoy. :D

"Opportunity"
by Lavender_Youko ( aka Crystal Mousy C: )

He didn't know how it had happened.

Even with the dozen empty bottles around them, he couldn't, for the life of him, quite recall who had had the first swallow, or how the contest had even started in the first place.

It was stupid, really. Who could still beat the other's score on the game after a certain number of shots.

Needless to say, the memory of who stood triumphant faded quickly at the remembered vision of when Johnathan's eyes had locked on his own, the thrill that had sent his pulse racing and breath still. The taste of cheap liquor on his lips as the seemingly self-centered boy had clumsily fixed their mouths together, chasing away the sound from their still-on game and replacing it with the soft moan, barely heard, embarrassingly rushing from his own lungs.

Now, with only their shirts on, their tongues entangled, slick and wet, as their bodies moved in surreal synchronization. The steady rhythm of his friend's hips was sending him farther and farther into the field of blank whiteness that he knew would set his every nerve on fire. That would cause his voice to reach foreign intervals of height.

And how he craved it. How he needed it. Almost without thinking, especially not lucidly, he cried pleas of faster, more, please into the mouth and throat of his best friend, whose thrusts grew increasingly more violent and deeper as he himself neared that desperately desired completion.

Their lips slid apart as Johnathan let out a soft whine and buried his face in Greg's soft neck, breathing ragged and unsteady.

Within heartbeats, the younger boy's body arched sharply off of the carpeted floor, a pleasured cry filling the dark room that was quickly echoed by Johnathan's own, slightly weaker in volume, but laced with an equivalent amount of ecstasy.

For a blessed moment, as they lay catching their stolen breath with their bodies pressed so intimately close, and all that could fill their ears was their own panting, every single awkward thing that would be said between them come morning seemed so distant... so very distant...

What bliss it truly was to be caught up in the throes of opportunity.
Qwchestr
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 05:21 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

YEESSSSSSSS~!!!! <3333
HOW DO I LOVE THEE, LAV?! SHALL I COUNT THE WAYS? <333

I am stil reading this OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!! I LOVE IT~!! ;W;

I am now gonna die of happiness~ *Dies and takes fic with me* <3333
Crystal (Lavender_Youko)
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 05:22 AM

Unregistered

X3
Neko [ねこ]
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 06:42 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

THIS IS AMAZING! Man-touchies! Hallelujah!

Q!!!!! YOUR BACK!!!! =D -kidnaps you and takes you to all you can eat buffet-
fgirlmaggie
  Posted: Jul 11 2008, 09:00 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

*is in love with this*
Qwchestr
  Posted: Jul 18 2008, 04:17 AM

Administrator

I... I can't stop reading this... I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH~!! ;W; <33
Crystal (Lavender_Youko)
Posted: Jul 18 2008, 05:42 AM

Unregistered

XD Well, I'm glad <3 I tried to do a fabulous job C:
Qwchestr
Posted: Jul 28 2008, 09:18 AM

Administrator

-just realized threads are dieing- LAV~! ;W; Do you have a fanfiction . net account or some other place you can post this? I am afraid it might die if you just leave it on the boards... ;W; </3
Crystal (Lavender_Youko)
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 02:05 PM

Unregistered

I do, but... mmmn. o_O I haven't used it in forever~
BUT HEY. I have an idea.
I could take screencaps of the text and make it into a .jpg format and put it on Photobucket!!

Am I lame, or... genious? o_O
However, today (6-31) I am going on a huge nine/ten day vacation, so I don't have time ;~; I will get on it when I get back, pronto!~
Posted: Jun 30 2009, 03:31 PM

Unregistered

LOVE
JUST
LOVE
« Next Oldest | Fan Works | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0549 seconds · Archive