Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Password-Reset: Reset Windows Administrator Password. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Burning CD
Tippy
Posted: Apr 23 2007, 11:00 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

When I copy the PW_RESET_2.5.iso to a CD using the BURN_CD.exe utility, I am unable to view and/or write the downloaded files from the temporary area where the files are being held. The D: drive properties does show data on the CD.
thadd
Posted: Apr 23 2007, 06:35 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi,

The CD should show 2 .pdf files on it when you've burned it correctly. Once you've made the CD, the computer with the lost password should be booted with it.

There is no viewing of any files on the CD other than the .pdf files.

Thanks,

Dana
Tippy
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 08:45 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Before I did not even have the PDF files. I did not use your CD burner but instead used ISOBuster 2.1 and did not have any problems. I've logged in to my computer and everything is okay.
thadd
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 09:02 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You can use any CD burning program to make the disk, we just donít know how every version and release works so we use the simplest one for our instructions.

IsoBuster is more sophisticated that many of them so you may have stripped the .pdf files when making the boot CD.

Glad we could assist in getting you logged back in.

Thank you for your business,

Dana
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Support | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0700 seconds | Archive