InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Password-Reset: Reset Windows Administrator Password. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Incredible!
vmcmil
Posted: May 30 2008, 01:43 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 627

I just wanted to THANK the writers of this AMAZING software! I was totally locked out with the only option (thanks Dell support) of reinstalling Vista and losing valuable data (now backed up and secure). If anyone is having this problem and is skeptical about spending the $39.95 for the activation key DON'T BE as IT REALLY WORKS and is super easy!!! Yay!!!
thadd
Posted: May 30 2008, 07:19 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awesome! Glad we could help you out.

Thanks for the post.

Dana
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Feedback and Suggestions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0589 seconds | Archive