InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Password-Reset: Reset Windows Administrator Password. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Totally Awesome and Very Impressive!!!!!
rcarnright
Posted: Apr 7 2009, 09:22 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 821

I feared my business was going in the same direction as GM and Chrysler, the day that our live production server, running Windows 2003 Server began acting very strangely. Websites began dropping like flies, email was getting lost in cyberspace, IPs weren't resolving, network traffic was going through the roof, tape backup warnings were hitting my mailbox like machine gun rounds, and when I tried to log on remotely with Terminal Services, access was denied.

It was like we hit an iceberg and the Titanic was sinking. I was locked out my own machine and envisioned a gremlin wreaking havoc on anything and everything. At that moment the only option in my mind was to shut it down and re-install windows, since I had failed to make a password recovery disk. The mere thought of rebuilding everything from the tape backups made me ill.

Well enough rambling...Some people say I shouldn't be allowed to type, because I won't shut up.

When I began searching for other password reset solutions, it was a jungle out there. I chose Password Reset not simply because it's well placed in Google rankings and easy to find, but for several more important reasons.

1) The sales pitch was straight forward.
2) The instructons were very well written.
3) I was allowed to test it before buying.
4) The before sale support was outstanding, despite the fact it was Sunday evening.
5) It seemed to be a great value, considering the alternatives.

My Sunday that began as a nightmare ended on a very happy note. This product was an absolute life saver!!!! Arguably one of the best overall software purchase experience I have ever been involved in. It worked just as described and the support before and after the sale, couldn't have been any better. I'm utterly amazed.

Thanks to all for an outstanding experience and a job well done,

Richard
www.frontpagetemplates.com
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Feedback and Suggestions | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0502 seconds | Archive