zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Password-Reset: Reset Windows Administrator Password. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Awesome My Headache is Gone, Password Reset Program
peacheeteachee
  Posted: Sep 14 2009, 07:47 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 882

OMG after 5 days of trying to remember my windows xp password, I got desperate and googled this website, I AM Totally thankful. The program worked!!!!! i followed the instructions to the letter, although it took me about 4 tries because of my intermediate skills in downloading unzipping etc. What a great feeling after receiving my activation code the program works like a charm, AHHHHH what a pleasant surprise to see the desktop screen again. Thanks for the honestly and ease of using the program. Really appreciate it.

Sincerely, a new customer wink.gif
thadd
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 12:21 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your success in resetting your password. Glad we could help you get out of your bad situation.

Thanks again,

Dana
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Feedback and Suggestions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0764 seconds | Archive