Welcome to Password-Reset: Reset Windows Administrator Password. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

CLIENT PC ON DOMAIN, PASSWORD RESET
toughspot
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 10:28 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,119

Would this software work on a Dell laptop that is a client on a domain network?
thadd
Posted: Jul 20 2011, 08:20 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi,

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, it was in the comment section which rarely gets posted in so I missed it. I had an email with this same question so it may have been you asking that way too, but in case you are still looking for the info, yes, it will work on a client machine connected to a domain. It will reset the local login user account only though, not a cached domain account which would need to be reset with Active Directory while on the domain.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dana
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Feedback and Suggestions | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0576 seconds | Archive