Newest Rebuttal.
Dref
Posted: Nov 18 2011, 03:25 AM

E-4 Corporal

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,507

Been some time since we had a rebuttal, I must say I really enjoy when you tear those tired arguments apart.

When are the alarmists going to get some new material? All they do is just repeat the same lame arguments over and over again and they then compound their stupidity by making their lack of originality clear by citing posts by alarmists which contain the same dumb arguments they are now mindlessly parroting!

Andrew
Posted: Dec 5 2011, 01:44 AM

Chief of Staff

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks, it is getting tiring as they do not even bother to read the original rebuttals and out of pure blissful ignorance just repeatedly parrot the same long debunked claims and sources.

They clearly have no new material but the blitzkrieg of baseless attacks has had some effect. I find myself having to jump into many of the debates where the list is cited because as soon as someone else posts one of the refuted criticisms to challenge the list the original person never argues it.

To help combat this I better organized the rebuttals and move them to the top of the list but I cannot make anyone read them.
Dref
Posted: Dec 6 2011, 01:10 AM

E-4 Corporal

I think this quote from the Anti-CAGW Resource by Lindzen sums it up nicely:

"There is a clear attempt to establish truth not by scientific methods but by perpetual repetition."

Dref
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 02:56 PM

E-4 Corporal

Re: the latest rebuttal:

You really shouldn't engage in a battle of wits with this guy. It's clearly not fair because he is clearly unarmed. devil.gif

Also, I like how he named his pathetic excuse of a site "uknowimakesense." Arrogant, much? And he accuses others of having "inferiority complexes?"
Andrew
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 01:01 AM

Chief of Staff

lol.gif

If you look at his YouTube page it is filled with anti-creationist rants. Many AGW alarmists are obsessed with creationism at a level I find disturbing. crazy.gif
Dref
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 11:47 PM

E-4 Corporal

Re: updated rebuttal. Good stuff. It's frustrating dealing with alarmists, it's like having to debate with a bunch of parrots.
Andrew
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 12:04 AM

Chief of Staff

Thanks you might have been reading it partially edited as it is 95% done and moved here.

He made some really embarrassing claims in Lie 4, 7 and 13.
Dref
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 04:23 AM

E-4 Corporal

Yup, your right. There is some new stuff on there that I didn't see when I first read it.

"Lie" 13 is especially bad. That is some fundamental ignorance right there. There went any credibility this person may have had left.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Sciences | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive