Member No.: 1

Trayvon Martin
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 160 lbs
Trayvon Martin Photo Gallery

George Zimmerman
Height: 5'9''
Weight: NA

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting (Reuters, April 25, 2012)

Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen (Reuters, March 25, 2012)
Pot linked to Trayvon Martin suspension, his family says (Fox News, March 26, 2012)
The Daily Caller obtains Trayvon Martinís tweets (The Daily Caller, March 26, 2012)
Police: Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him with one blow then began hammering his head (Orlando Sentinel, March 26, 2012)
Registered Dem Killed Trayvon (The Washington Sentinel, March 27, 2012)
Report: Trayvon Suspended Three Times from School (Newsmax, March 27, 2012)
Second Trayvon Martin Twitter feed identified (The Daily Caller, March 29, 2012)
911 call shows Zimmerman stopped following Martin after dispatcherís request, corroborates story (The Daily Caller, April 2, 2012)
ABC News exclusive: ABC News was wrong about George Zimmermanís injuries (The Daily Caller, April 2, 2012)
Zimmerman supporters say he was protecting neighborhood (CNN, April 3, 2012)
In 2010 race-related beating case, George Zimmerman pushed to discipline same officers who investigated Trayvon Martin shooting (The Daily Caller, April 4, 2012)
CNN Enhances Zimmerman 911 Call Again ó And Reporter Now Doubts Racial Slur Used (Video) (The Blaze, April 5, 2012)
Zimmerman Said 'Cold' Not 'Co*n'; Most Trusted Name in News Backpedals (Breitbart, April 5, 2012)
NBC Fires Producer of Misleading Zimmerman Tape (The New York Times, April 6, 2012)
Stand Your Ground Not Responsible for Trayvon Martin's Death (Jurist, April 6, 2012)
Trayvon Tragedy: Manufactured Racism? How NBC Edited Racism Into the George Zimmerman 911 (Video) (PJTV, April 9, 2012)
Why the Washington Post Is Wrong about Stand Your Ground Laws (Cato Institute, April 9, 2012)
The truth about Stand Your Ground laws (The Daily Caller, April 10, 2012)
George Zimmerman pictured with bloodied head after Trayvon Martin shooting (Daily Telegraph, UK, April 21, 2012)
Second NBC employee loses job over deceptively edited George Zimmerman 911 tape (The Daily Caller, May 4, 2012)
Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles (WFTV, May 15, 2012)
Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting (ABC News, May 15, 2012)
Autopsy Reveals Trayvon Martin Had Drugs in System (Breitbart, May 17, 2012)
New Witness Account, Autopsy Revealed in Martin Case (NBC Miami, May 18, 2012)
I asked Mr. Martin if the voice calling for help was that of his son. Mr. Martin, clearly emotionally impacted by the recording, quietly responded 'no'.

Witness: Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman 'MMA Style' (Breitbart, May 18, 2012)
What the Media Choose Not to Know about Trayvon (American Thinker, June 7, 2012)
Zimmerman passed lie detector on night of Trayvon shooting (USA Today, June 26, 2012)
Zimmerman Not a Racist, FBI Report Says (Fox News, July 13, 2012)
New Evidence Shows Trayvon's Life Unraveling (American Thinker, May 28, 2013)
Trayvon Martin, Burglary Tools, and PCP-style Drug Cocktails (Right Side News, July 15, 2013)
Witness: Trayvon Called George Zimmerman 'Creepy-Ass Cracker' (Breitbart, June 26, 2013)

Zimmerman helps rescue family from overturned vehicle, police say (Reuters, July 22, 2013)

Video:
George Zimmerman on Hannity (Video) (39min) (Fox News, July 18, 2012)
Zimmerman's Brother on Piers Morgan After Not Guilty Verdict (Video) (11min) (CNN, July 13, 2013)

Facts:

- Trayvon Martin was suspended from school for the third time for possession of a marijuana pipe and an empty bag containing marijuana residue.

- The FBI found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist. (McClatchy)
- Zimmerman is a Hispanic and a registered Democrat. (CNN)
- Zimmerman voted for Obama. (Daily Caller)
- Zimmerman has black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather. (Reuters)
- Zimmerman has many black family members and friends (CNN)
- Zimmerman and a black friend opened up an insurance office in Florida. (Reuters)
- Zimmerman mentored two black children. (CNN)
- Zimmerman helped in a fund raiser for a black church. (CNN)
- Zimmerman launched a campaign to help a homeless black man who was beaten up by a white kid. (Reuters)
- Zimmerman took a black girl to the prom. (CNN)
- Zimmerman was the only one to welcome a black neighbor to the community. (CNN)
- Zimmerman's black neighbor said she would trust George with her life. (CNN)

News Archive:
It is fascinating that one day after the shooting you have reported eye witness testimony of Trayvon identified as a "guy" not a child on top of and beating Zimmerman, yet CBS news failed to report this information in their key story that led to the later hysteria.

Police: Neighborhood watch member involved in fatal shooting (WKMG-TV, February 26, 2012)
Man shot and killed in neighborhood altercation (WOFL-TV, February 27, 2012)
A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Family of Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch seeks arrest (Reuters, March 7, 2012)
Parents seek justice for unarmed son's killing (CBS News, March 8, 2012)
Dad: Arrest crime watch volunteer who killed my son (Orlando Sentinel, March 8, 2012)

Notes:
A Look Under the Hoodie (New York Times, December 23, 2006)

"The sweatshirt hood can work much like a cobra hood, put up to intimidate others. But even more important is its ability to create a shroud of anonymity. This came in handy for at least two types of people operating in hip-hopís urban breeding ground: graffiti writers and so-called stick-up kids, or muggers. Wearing a hoodie meant you were keeping a low profile, and perhaps up to something illegal."

Blinded under a hoodie (Daily News, July 15, 2013)
Tanstaf1
Posted: Apr 21 2012, 07:43 AM

E-1 Recruit

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,613

I didn't get to listen to the bail hearing but I've heard there is absolutely profound news according to Jay Severin (talk1200am Boston):

O'Mara, the defense attorney asked the prosecutor that drew up the affadavit if they knew who started the fight.

His answer, "No.'

He then said Zimmeramn said he broke off the pursuit and was returning to his car, did he have any evidence that conflicted with that.

He said, "No."

Those answers would seem to have profound implications on a charge of second degree murder.

I haven't searched that much but haven't seen this hit the internet yet.
Dref
Posted: Jul 5 2012, 12:31 PM

E-4 Corporal

Member No.: 1,507

The "reporting" on this has been so hopelessly biased that it's ridiculous. For instance, "reporters" claiming that George told "multiple versions" of the event and thus supposedly that proves he is a liar.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell Zimmerman's account has been mostly consistent. Now there have been small differences, but that's to be expected when you're being asked to describe an emotional and chaotic incident over and over again while also dealing with outside death threats. Ever under the best of circumstances people don't tell the exact same account of something that happened to them every time. Sheesh.

So where is this "multiple versions" crap coming from?

Also, who is this judge to criticize Zimmerman for "lying" about how much money he had and accuse him of "manipulating the system?" Apparently the fact that Zimmerman is only facing second degree murder charges because the system was manipulated *against him* and the city gave in to mob sentiment is not worthy of condemnation.

Not to justify with George and his wife may have done, but how you expect people to act when the system has been so perverted in an attempt to unfairly stack the deck against them?
Andrew
Posted: Jul 5 2012, 06:19 PM

Chief of Staff

Group: Admin

Everything about this case from day one has been wildly distorted by the media over race. They were convicting Zimmerman before he even had a trial and any of the evidence had been revealed.

All those who bought into the fabricated racist story line are now desperate to not look like the ignorant fools that they are. They will pick at anything no matter how irrelevant it is to the case to save face. The money issue is a red herring, this is a self-defense case plane and simple. After the insanity that happened with the recent Supreme Court ruling I am not in any way betting on Zimmerman getting a fair trial. I have lost all hope in our court system as it has been infected by concerns over their "image" instead of following the rule of law.

If Zimmerman had a Latin last name we would not be having this discussion. This is one the most vial and disgusting things I have ever seen a mob due to a man's reputation.

Welcome to "democracy" AKA mob rule.
Dref
Posted: Jul 16 2012, 06:07 AM

E-4 Corporal

Member No.: 1,507

Now that the notion that Zimmerman is a racist has been thoroughly discredit I noticed a new tack. Now there are some jerks on TV claiming that if Treyvon was white, Zimmerman would not have "been as aggressive with him." That makes no sense, since Zimmerman was not that aggressive to begin with.
Andrew
Posted: Jul 17 2013, 08:36 PM

Chief of Staff

Group: Admin

Added some "racist" Zimmerman facts.
Karl
Posted: Jul 18 2013, 07:33 PM

O-2 1st Lieutenant

Group: Special Forces
Member No.: 148

Great research, as usual, Andrew. You should get paid to do this!

2thumbsup.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Top Stories | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive