Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to RED_ICE_GFX. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome To (RED ICE GFX)
News::.
New guidelines are now in effect we will be using the money mod to pay for graphics

Please review our new policy and also our new advertizing policy

New Battle Guidelines please check them out in the battle zone area ...
Any Questions Please feel free to contact the staff we will be more than happy too assist you
or simply post your comments/suggestion
We appreciate feedback

WELCOME ONE AND ALL !!!!

Join RED ICE GFX and join the fun ...

A Special thank you goes to Star for doing the Skin and logo change .. Very well done

Thank You ~RIG~ Management

~RIG Graphic Showcase~

(~Refresh to see another signature~)

(Vote Everyday!!!)

Ufc 60 And 61 Outlook
DarkDevil
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 06:43 AM

Cm Punk
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 150

June and UFC 60 and 61 outlook
Ok this is the follow up to my last UFC outlook. We are right after the Gracie Hughes fight and what can I say, that was a stupendous fight. I was surprised mostly how in my mind Matt Hughes completely dominated the ground game. Now we should all know by now that next to challenge for Matt’s belt will be George St. ”rush” Pierre. Now Pierre did a great job against BJ, and I had him winning it to. He showed a lot of heart in the fight. George did a good job last time against Hughes and held his own until that armbar in the end of the first round. I believe Pierre will put up a fight for Hughes and do a better job the Gracie did again him. This I think is taking place at UFC 62.

Now on UFC 61 the up and coming PPV, we have the rubber match between Andre Arlovski and Tim Sylvia. Now Andre one the first one to win the title in the heavy weight division. In the second match it was a different story though. Andre caught Tim with a big punch and knocked Tim to the mat. Tim was able to get up and follow up with his own punch that put Andre down and Tim was able to finish it. The third match is now coming. If I was Andre I would now know how Tim is dangerous and take him to the ground where Andre excels. I see Andre training very hard on his stand up though and having another stand up battle with Tim. That’s just how Andre is. Both of these men have the ability to finish the fight with one punch or a barrage of punches. So it will be interesting to see who comes out on top going into the third match. As for me I have to go with Andre, if he knocks Tim down he can possibly finish it with another submission as he did in the first one. But you never know in MMA so we will have to see.

The second main event announced for UFC 61 is Tito Ortiz vs. Ken Shamrock 2. Now Tito has been complaining about his leg injury but actually is still doing the fight. Now if he beats Ken with his leg at its current state I think it could be the ultimate insult. I think Ken is getting to old and trying to keep up with the newest styles to be able to beat Tito. I still see this ending like the first one with a Tito Ortiz victory. Maybe Ken will show that now at 100% and Tito injured he can finally shut Tito up as he says he would like to. Once again we will just have to tune in and see at UFC 61 July 8th.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Skin created by Starfantazy

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3735 seconds | Archive
Affiliates of RED ICE GFX