Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The MST and Parody Paradise. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A brand new look!, After three years, it was about time...
Refia
  Posted: Aug 15 2011, 01:54 PM

Paying Tribute to the Past

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi, my fellow members!

As you may have noticed (it's kinda hard not to wasntme2.gif ), many of you who recently visited got the shock of their lives when they were greeted by new, wood-and-parchment colours instead of the usual shades of blue the forum used to have. Yes, more than three years after the start of this forum, I finally got around to giving us our own unique forumskin and look.

Most of it is in place already. Some things still need to be finetuned, some things might still change (like the banner). But at least we have set ourselves apart from the other fre invisionfree boards now, and gained more of an own identity!

It was actually Rena and Ulti who pushed me towards the change. I had always toyed with the idea, but never did anything with it. But in a discussion about how we might attract more members, those two suggested 'glamourizing'. Make it more appealing to the eye. And hey, that was actually a sound arguement, so I looked up a tutorial and went to work. One sleepless night later, and here we are!

Of course, we wouldn't be humans if we didn't all have opinions and things to say. Some will like this new look right away. Others will have to warm up to it. Others won't like it. That's fine (as long as it doesn't make you leave wasntme2.gif ). I believe there is an option to change skin in each of our profiles. You are also welcome to discuss why you don't like it, or what would have to change for you to like it.

All discussion of the new forum look, good or bad, is to go in this topic:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Refia/index.php...=865&st=0&#last

I hope you all enjoy and hopefully aprove.
Opinions welcomed!

Also, I have updated the rank pictures. There is a new rank "King of Nothing" which is achieved at 5000 posts to 7500 posts, and the ranks "Spirit of the wood" and "Rising again" have new pictures:

0 posts: Light of Dawn
user posted image

50 posts: Lonesome Stranger
user posted image

100 posts: Waiting For Tomorrow
user posted image

250 posts: Seer of Visions
user posted image

500 posts: At Journey's End
user posted image

750 posts: Man On A Mission
user posted image

1000 posts: Spirit of the Wood
user posted image

1500 posts: Lost In The Future
user posted image

2500 posts: Rising Again
user posted image

5000 posts: King of Nothing
user posted image

7500 posts: Master of the Rings
user posted image

10000 posts: Reached Tranquillity
user posted image

12000 posts: Gear Second Activated
user posted image

14000 posts: Chasing Shadows
user posted image

16000 posts: Forest Elder
user posted image

18000 posts: Until The End
user posted image

That's all for now!

--------------------
user posted image
Three for the Kings of the elves high in light
Nine to the mortal which cry
Seven rings to the gnomes in their halls made of stone
One ring for the dark lord's hand sitting on his throne
in the land so dark where I've to go
Slow down and I sail on the river
Slow down and I walk to the hill
Lord of the Rings

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0802 seconds | Archive