zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The MST and Parody Paradise. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Random Boxes-Reviews, Review this...thing...here.
UltimateEvilLord1
Posted: Dec 12 2011, 07:17 PM

Resident Time-Sith

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

Read the...thing...here.

--------------------
user posted image
Amarth
Posted: Dec 13 2011, 08:29 AM

Rising Again

Group: Members
Member No.: 71

Strawberry-ChappyForever

The author's name is telling enough...
Could she be a Bleach fan?

Summary: A Sue who draws blue phone boxes over her schoolwork with an abusive father happens to stumble upon 10 and Rose and the TARDIS, and it all goes off from there.

wallbash.gif And if name wasn't telling enough, the summary leaves no doubt.

"If she's asked a question, she won't answer, too busy drawing-well, this!"

I hate defending a Sue, but that's not disrupting. It's not like she is talking or doing something that draws attention of others. Heck, saying nothing is better than saying a smartass answer which will cause the rest of students to laugh and stop concentrating on the subject.

"I apologize, sir. She hasn't been quite the same since her mother died. I'm not sure where she got the box from. I don't know if she created it, or if she saw it somewhere, but I will make her stop."
Barnes nodded and Andrew left the office.

Again, this should have been taken to psychologist. She draws same picture constantly and refuses to communicate with people.
I know logic is not to be expected in Suefic, but abuse and the way schools neglect students with psychological problems is not something to be taken lightly.

Vader: Did he have to launch into that? He couldfve just had a talk with her and sorted out her doodling issue.

Or, again, sent her to psychologist. Her behaviour smacks of autism.

"Just settling a problem. It's none of your business. Get lost."

And why didn't anyone else notice this?

Davros: Hmcnow, if they catch him, that could lead to the Doctor becoming some sort of lawyer for child abuse, or whatever the earth term is. Now that would be interesting.

And, unfortunately, beyond this author's writing capabilities. It would have been interesting.

But when Rose looked at the girl again, the glow was brighter this time, and orange. It looked almost exactly like when Rose had seen the Doctor regenerating...

Uh-oh. ninja.gif

Good pick! I'm somewhat familiar with DW, but this fic is so bad, one doesn't have to be familiar with original to get what's wrong.

I'm torn between looking forward to and fearing next chapter...

--------------------
"I dance the dance of the fool
and pray you find me mad
for if you lay hands upon the root
you'll know me, without illusion
and find me guilty of the truth."
-Malkav's Words

"LEGOLAS! YOU ARE HEIR TO THE THRONE OF MIRKWOOD! YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH RANDOM GIRLS IN CLOSETS!"-Glorfindel, "Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around" by crazyroninchic

"Dear Harry,

If Voldemort kills us, we turn into sparkly vampires. Can we panic NOW?

Sincerely, Ron"

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.E- Albert Einstein

My Tolkien fanfic recs

Anime and manga fanfic recs

Book and game fanfic recs

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
MackenzieW
Posted: Dec 15 2011, 10:10 AM

Resident Time Lady

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

The Witch-King of Angmar, AKA Bob, Lord of the Nazgl,

I'm sorry, but I'll always think of the Witch-King as Tim. Of course, you'd have to contact Ari to get her permission to use it...

Davros: That should be Weeping, Angel

You have a stray comma there.

*holds up Society for Neglected Commas jar*

Actually, it's the Society for the Protection of Abused and Neglected Commas, but we'll take whatever we can get. Right, Quatre?
Quatre: Right!

"Mr. Barnes, I assure you, I will make sure this doesn't become a habit."

Er, too late. It appears it already is a habit.

He pulled Claudia up from her chair by the shirt and held on all the way to the car.

No one in the school noticed this? Look, Suethor, this might surprise you, but school officials are actually trained to spot abuse. I'm not sure about the UK, but in the US, they are required by law to report any suspected abuse. Something like that would've qualified.

Especially as it is clear Dad's abusive.

The girl was glowing.

Of course she was.

Good start, Ulti.

--------------------
You are the music while the music lasts--T.S. Eliot

"Stop the damn texting and pick up a book!"--Grandmama, "The Addams Family" (Musical)

"Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life." Walt Disney

"I wake in the loneliness of sunrise
When the deep purple heaven turns blue
And start to pray
As I pray each day
That Ill hear some word from you

I lie in the loneliness of evening
Looking out on a silver-flaked sea
And ask the moon
Oh how soon, how soon
Will my love come home to me"--"Loneliness of Evening," Cinderella

"Thank you, Lord
You have brought us
Safe to shore
Be our strength and protection ever more.
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire"--Heartland, as performed by Celtic Thunder

I'm writing a novel!

A Guide to Fanfiction for Dummies!

My Little Corner

I'm on Book Country!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Whoniverse - MSTs | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0726 seconds | Archive