Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The MST and Parody Paradise. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Didn't It Blow Your Mind, Claude Frollo? [REVIEWS], Well, It Blew Our Minds!
Amarth
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 12:43 AM

Rising Again

Group: Members
Member No.: 71

Sai: Did you have to do the victory lap when you beat us all in the egg game?

Oh, you do the "who has the 'strongest' egg" too?

was thoroughly stoned de-aged.

blink.gif Awkward expression is awkward.

All: Water?

Won't work on "special ingredient". Unless she has that instant stomach pump and blood replacement machine from Fahrenheit 451, she shouldn't be getting anywhere with them so fast.

Mac: Verbs, Iggy, are your friend

stoned!Iggy: But they away on the pink clouds and me all alone! cry2.gif
tongue.gif

Mac: Okay, the phrase hashish does exist in this time though it is mostly used in the Middle East.

Off topic, when my mother and me went to Turkey, we saw a hookah for smoking hashish along those for tobacco in a shop.
(Oh, and feel free to spit.)

Mac: Does pot kill?

Everything kills in large enough amounts. But for pot, very large amounts are necessary. He should have been okay.

While Nisha is off to the Palais to 'break out' a prisoner, Claude Frollo and Iggy are presently in the old barn.

Why does that sound dodgier than the author intended?

Remus: How is it misguided selfishness? Isnft it capitalism?

Not to mention it isn't any more selfish than keeping it locked in a vault. Maybe the buyer would have given it to the museum or at least lent it for an exibition.

Mac: Anyone else seeing Narcissa?

*raises hand*

Mac: And Clinton didnft inhale. *Rolls eyes*

Oh, Billy. tongue.gif

Good job, as always.

--------------------
"I dance the dance of the fool
and pray you find me mad
for if you lay hands upon the root
you'll know me, without illusion
and find me guilty of the truth."
-Malkav's Words

"LEGOLAS! YOU ARE HEIR TO THE THRONE OF MIRKWOOD! YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH RANDOM GIRLS IN CLOSETS!"-Glorfindel, "Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around" by crazyroninchic

"Dear Harry,

If Voldemort kills us, we turn into sparkly vampires. Can we panic NOW?

Sincerely, Ron"

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.E- Albert Einstein

My Tolkien fanfic recs

Anime and manga fanfic recs

Book and game fanfic recs

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
MackenzieW
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 01:38 AM

Resident Time Lady

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

Oh, you do the "who has the 'strongest' egg" too?

nodding.gif It's symbolic of Jesus breaking out of the tomb. In real life--the 4 year old won.

Awkward expression is awkward.

Awkward expression in my fault. I forgot to put in the strikeout code. I've fixed it.

Off topic, when my mother and me went to Turkey, we saw a hookah for smoking hashish along those for tobacco in a shop.
(Oh, and feel free to spit.)

Interesting. (And I'll resist the urge. tongue.gif)

Why does that sound dodgier than the author intended?

Because the author is the only one who isn't reading the gay overtones with Frollo and Iggy?

Not to mention it isn't any more selfish than keeping it locked in a vault. Maybe the buyer would have given it to the museum or at least lent it for an exibition.

Right? Nope, get used to ebul!corporate America for the rest of the story.

*raises hand*

Oh good, at least it's not me.

Good job, as always.

Thank you. biggrin.gif

--------------------
You are the music while the music lasts--T.S. Eliot

"Stop the damn texting and pick up a book!"--Grandmama, "The Addams Family" (Musical)

"Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life." Walt Disney

"I wake in the loneliness of sunrise
When the deep purple heaven turns blue
And start to pray
As I pray each day
That Ill hear some word from you

I lie in the loneliness of evening
Looking out on a silver-flaked sea
And ask the moon
Oh how soon, how soon
Will my love come home to me"--"Loneliness of Evening," Cinderella

"Thank you, Lord
You have brought us
Safe to shore
Be our strength and protection ever more.
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire"--Heartland, as performed by Celtic Thunder

I'm writing a novel!

A Guide to Fanfiction for Dummies!

My Little Corner

I'm on Book Country!
jules14
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 08:42 PM

(Wo)man on a Mission

Member No.: 5

You know, with all Danisha's whining about ebul!coroporate!America and conservative values in this story, I find it somewhat worrisome that she's in love with a man who thinks non-whites are the scum of the Earth, women need to be burned alive for being attractive, and anyone who doesn't conform to his standards is going to hell. Canon!Frollo would fit right in at a KKK meeting; I would have thought that CrazedWriter, as an African American woman, would be especially sensitive to his racism and sexism. Apparently not, however.

I guess my point is this: how can a woman who spouts ultra-leftist rhetoric in this story lust after a man who's so conservative he'd make Rush Limbaugh look like Ralph Nader?

--------------------
user posted image
MackenzieW
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 10:51 PM

Resident Time Lady

I guess my point is this: how can a woman who spouts ultra-leftist rhetoric in this story lust after a man who's so conservative he'd make Rush Limbaugh look like Ralph Nader?

Because in the end, this isn't Claude Frollo. This is a man who looks like the Disney drawing who lives in 19th century France masquerading as 15th century France, is a judge, has a young ward, and is very liberal. Even for the 19th century.

--------------------

"Stop the damn texting and pick up a book!"--Grandmama, "The Addams Family" (Musical)

"Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life." Walt Disney

And start to pray
As I pray each day

And ask the moon
Oh how soon, how soon

"Thank you, Lord
You have brought us
Safe to shore
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire
A Thiarna dean trocaire

I'm writing a novel!

My Little Corner

I'm on Book Country!
Amarth
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 10:11 AM

Rising Again

Claude smiled, replying, "My love, that won't be necessary. You are aware of 'changing the outcome'."
All: No, shefs not.

nodding.gif She blatantly violates every sci-fi rule of not influencing other times/cultures/realities.

"So, Monsieur Johnny B. Goode.

wired.gif rotflz.gif

I gotta head out to Chateau d'Arcy and tell Iggy all this good news...

I sense a setup for 'Nisha kicking bad guy ass... rolleyes.gif

ETA: Or not. fade.gif

...is it just me or is there more going on in this chapter than usual?

"Wow! And this is how 20th Centurions get around?

No. Centurions got around on foot, no matter their serial number... nerd.gif
(Okay, maybe on ships sometimes too.)

I supposed all that hashish had yet to leave his system; Phoebus moaned and thrashed about in agony.

Actually, hashish should have numbed the pain...
(Professional deformation strikes again.)

So, now he moved them back to future, right? Brilliant plan there... sarcasm.gif

Great job!

--------------------
and pray you find me mad
-Malkav's Words

"LEGOLAS! YOU ARE HEIR TO THE THRONE OF MIRKWOOD! YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH RANDOM GIRLS IN CLOSETS!"-Glorfindel, "Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around" by crazyroninchic

"Dear Harry,

Sincerely, Ron"

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.E- Albert Einstein

My Tolkien fanfic recs

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
MackenzieW
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 11:05 PM

Resident Time Lady

She blatantly violates every sci-fi rule of not influencing other times/cultures/realities.

I know!

I sense a setup for 'Nisha kicking bad guy ass...

ETA: Or not.

Ehh, in some ways, it's coming in a later chapter.

...is it just me or is there more going on in this chapter than usual?

No, there's a bit more going on in this chapter and in the next two or three chapters.

Actually, hashish should have numbed the pain...

Thank you. I thought that was off--never heard of anyone having a painful crash following pot.

And funny thing about the song Johnny B. Goode. At the time I wrote the MST, I didn't have the song, so I let the riff stand. But I actually do have the song now as my sister downloaded it (and we share the same iTunes account).

Thanks for the review!

--------------------

And start to pray
As I pray each day

And ask the moon
Oh how soon, how soon

"Thank you, Lord
You have brought us
Safe to shore
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire
A Thiarna dean trocaire

I'm writing a novel!

My Little Corner

I'm on Book Country!
jules14
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 03:57 PM

(Wo)man on a Mission

Damn, this story is becoming needlessly complicated. It's not enough to have a medieval bank heist in this fic, but now Iggy is somehow involved with Theodora's box, which was hoarded by some ebul!corporate!millionaire, who somehow had a hand in getting Iggy expelled from college. Do I have that right? Maybe it's not that complicated and CrazedWriter's horrible writing skills are just making it seem more complicated.

Mac: Its not good when you cant describe why your own characters should be together.

Pssh, she can't even describe why Frollo and Danisha should be together! Although come to think of it, there's no real explanation for Frollo and Danisha's relationship beyond sexual attraction.

Mac: How is that any different?

Um...uh...well...Fern can't change the outcome, because she's protected by...uh...MAGIC! Yeah, that's it.

I just got back from 1945 England,

Mac: Enjoy the war?

puke.gif God have mercy, no. This strikes a chord with me since I'm a big "Foyle's War" fan.

Jareth (rolling his eyes): How did he survive without you?

You know, CrazedWriter, people from the 20th century would not be automatically better or smarter than people from the 15th. I wish you'd stop implying that.

Sai: He might, but judging by the story so far, itll just be because hes completely evil.

Anyway, do we really expect someone with a name like "Emswiller" to be good? Remember, this is the author who named one evil character "Malus" and another "LeSabre". rolleyes.gif

"Damn Frollo! After all this time, I finally have my revenge! The nerve of him! Speaking ill of me; discharging my son of his apprenticeship all because of some unknown orphaned boy! That fat, miserable young man deserves everything that's coming to him. Let Frollo hang Francois Patou! That disgustingly virtuous little monster!"

wallbash.gif I swear, CrazedWriter must have been going over an "Evil Villain Sayings" checklist to write this guy's monologue! All that's missing is, "I would have gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids!"

HEY! Who's that coming up behind you?"

Jareth: These morons fall for that, dont they?
Mac: Yep.

wallbash.gif Sweet Jesus, CrazedWriter's not even trying!

Sai: Or maybe one of his FSMs wants a late night rendez-vous?
Mac: Ugh, images.

But fitting, sadly. puke.gif

"I'm heading back to the Palais, where a certain footman is about to meet the business end of my rack."

rotflz.gif So now not only is Frollo gay, but he's also a trannie!

Erik: Really? Because they had higher standards in the 19th century I doubt you managed to meet.

Maybe Garrison was so horrified by Danisha's writing skills that he was motivated to work harder. tongue.gif

All: Really?
Mac: And Garrison was impressed by her writing skills?

I can't believe CrazedWriter is bringing REAL PEOPLE into her story now. This is a new low.

Nice job, Mac.

--------------------
user posted image
MackenzieW
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 08:56 PM

Resident Time Lady

It's not enough to have a medieval bank heist in this fic, but now Iggy is somehow involved with Theodora's box, which was hoarded by some ebul!corporate!millionaire, who somehow had a hand in getting Iggy expelled from college. Do I have that right?

Yeah, pretty much. Also, ebul!corporate!millionaire is the father of Iggy's one!twu!wuv!

Maybe it's not that complicated and CrazedWriter's horrible writing skills are just making it seem more complicated.

It's complicated and CrazedWriter's writing skills aren't helping. She wants to write a mystery but a mystery means that the hero doesn't know everything. And how dare Danisha and the perfect sexy Frollo not know everything!

Although come to think of it, there's no real explanation for Frollo and Danisha's relationship beyond sexual attraction.

In the open letter I'm writing to CrazedWriter, I flat out called Danisha a whore.

ETA: Here's the section:

Im sorry, but Danisha is a whore. She has no moral high ground.

That might make you mad. But honestly, its the truth. No, she doesnt sleep around with multiple men. But Frollo uses sex as a reward in his relationship with Danisha. And thats the true definition of whoresomeone who has sex in exchange for favors. You may believe Frollo is truly in love with Danisha. But what counts is what the reader picks up. And you dont show us that he loves her. Every time theyre together, theyre going on about how sexy the other looks and end up having sex. Thats not love, thats lust.

You know, CrazedWriter, people from the 20th century would not be automatically better or smarter than people from the 15th.

Exactly. We might have more information, but it doesn't mean that they wouldn't be able to connect the dots.

All that's missing is, "I would have gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids!"

I think it comes up in some form in the future.

I can't believe CrazedWriter is bringing REAL PEOPLE into her story now. This is a new low.

It is. I think it's because CrazedWriter probably has a degree in African-American studies and so she's kinda fangirling over her history crush. But it makes no sense why it's so important she get it from Garrison. Frollo certainly could give her a horse and carriage. She wouldn't look so out of place but then again, Danish wants to stand out.

Thanks for the review!

This post has been edited by MackenzieW on Apr 25 2012, 05:57 AM

--------------------

And start to pray
As I pray each day

And ask the moon
Oh how soon, how soon

"Thank you, Lord
You have brought us
Safe to shore
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire
A Thiarna dean trocaire

I'm writing a novel!

My Little Corner

I'm on Book Country!
Amarth
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 09:22 AM

Rising Again

"For the Record, Rottweilers are Good-Natured"

I read the rant, so I already know, but...
Animal abuse on the top of everything? Srsly, CrazedWriter?

Might be slightly off-topic, but going through somewhat earlier-dated MSTs, I found Jules' "Silent Times" again. The writer of it isn't active on ff.net, but I found her on lj. Where she still actively writes her true passion: Orlando Bloom/Colin Firth graphic RPS.

Why bring her up? Turns out, she is a 2nd grade teacher.

I know it's fantasy. I know it's allowed, and isn't maybe that disturbing, considering some things I didn't mind reading. It's not really damaging anyone, and there is no reason she couldn't be a genuinely nice person and great teacher.

Yet between her and CrazedWriter, I'm getting a bit squicked about whom I will be letting take my care of my hypothetical future children's education.

Maybe it would be better if they didn't mention their work in the same place they publish their filthy fantasies? I'm sure I'm not the only person who had that knee-jerk reaction.

And now, the actual review:

Mac: Oh my Jonas, yes! Iggyfs really a serial killer!

Nah, that would be too interesting for this fic.

Mac: Since we now know itfs Indiana, would such a voice sound really different to someone? It might be important that the voice is twangy if the setting were New York, but in a Midwestern state? I would think the reader would infer that.
Erik: Yes, but Suethors donft seem to understand that.

Well, it's kinda important to us non-US readers. And does 'Nisha live in Indiana?

*Quatre nearly launches at the screen, surprising everyone. Remus and Sai barely catch him*

Oh crap. Please don't tell me this fic has turned on zero-mode. ninja.gif

Great job, as always.

--------------------
and pray you find me mad
-Malkav's Words

"Dear Harry,

Sincerely, Ron"

My Tolkien fanfic recs

MackenzieW
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 11:16 PM

Resident Time Lady

I know it's fantasy. I know it's allowed, and isn't maybe that disturbing, considering some things I didn't mind reading. It's not really damaging anyone, and there is no reason she couldn't be a genuinely nice person and great teacher.

Yet between her and CrazedWriter, I'm getting a bit squicked about whom I will be letting take my care of my hypothetical future children's education.

Maybe it would be better if they didn't mention their work in the same place they publish their filthy fantasies? I'm sure I'm not the only person who had that knee-jerk reaction.

While I think that people need to keep their fantasies to themselves, I agree. Not just so that we aren't squicked out, but god forbid a parent ever puts two and two together to discover exactly who they are in real life. It could be enough to get them re-evaluated if not fired--no matter how good a teacher (though I doubt that might apply in CrazedWriter's case given all the historical inaccuracies and grammatical mistakes). Especially if they teach in a non-public school.

Well, it's kinda important to us non-US readers. And does 'Nisha live in Indiana?

Yes, CrazedWriter is horrible at setting a scene, but everyone that isn't from France is from Indiana.

I worded that riff wrong. It was meant to be more: If everyone is from Indiana, would they really note that a person had a twang? It would sound more natural to them rather than if a New Yorker stumbled upon them. Then they would note the twang.

Oh crap. Please don't tell me this fic has turned on zero-mode.

No, no. Some time in the 101 Dalmations fandom calmed him down.

Thankfully.

Thanks for the review!

--------------------

And start to pray
As I pray each day

And ask the moon
Oh how soon, how soon

"Thank you, Lord
You have brought us
Safe to shore
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire
A Thiarna dean trocaire

I'm writing a novel!

My Little Corner

I'm on Book Country!
jules14
Posted: May 3 2012, 02:03 AM

(Wo)man on a Mission

Mac: Okay, but you do realize the Colts released Manning and he now plays for the Denver Broncos?
Erik: DAMMIT!

Erik's a football fan? Wow, you learn something new every day. tongue.gif

"If you guys ever want to see this box again, then let Danisha go! You can have your old box, just let her go!"

Um...if he's just doing plain old bargaining, why exactly did they need to travel to the future for it?

He turned to Rene, saying, "These people are sorcerers! Witches! We've fallen for their spell!"

My God, FINALLY someone from medieval times reacts to time travel in a reasonable way!

Remus (Gerard): Why? He claims to be better than anyone else but has several mistresses at the same time strewn about the city. Lord knows how many bastard children he has out there. And hes supposed to pass judgment on us?
Mac: Point Remus.

A thousand points Remus!

Sai: You mean hes a racist? Like they would be in the 15th century? Shocking!

wallbash.gif And, of course, this guy's a strawman racist. There's a surprise.

Mac: Ruined themselves? Rene was attacked by a KILLER DOG!

And the so-called "heroes" were LAUGHING ABOUT IT. This is more sickening than when the "heroes" laughed at the villains being tortured in "The Disney Seven".

Immediately, Gerard went over to Rene Robinette, kicked the hapless man in the shin, and said, "You! You had to have that box! And I was fool to be sucked into your little plan!

More typical cliched villain lines, I see. rolleyes.gif

at this comment. Hmm...father and son cells...I wonder if Claude will have matching nooses...No matter.

Wait...she's joking about two guys being hanged? Wow; Danisha's really a sadist. Maybe that's why she and Frollo get along so well.

I don't know anything about rottweilers, so I'm going to trust you on what you said, but I noticed the animal abuse as well.

--------------------
user posted image
MackenzieW
Posted: May 3 2012, 05:09 AM

Resident Time Lady

Erik's a football fan? Wow, you learn something new every day.

No, no. He wanted to go to Indianapolis to kill Iggy. So he was going to take Mackenzie to see Peyton Manning play (I'm a fan of his). I wrote that riff before Manning was released and had to change it afterwards.

Um...if he's just doing plain old bargaining, why exactly did they need to travel to the future for it?

Because it's cool?

Seriously, that was the best reason I could come up with. And he sucks at negotiating. It's why I pulled out "Elizabeth goes free" from "Pirates of the Caribbean."

A thousand points Remus!

Remus: Thank you. biggrin.gif

When I read that, all I could think was "Danisha and Frollo have no moral high ground. Up until now, you held it. If you held on to the box, presented it to the king and then revealed all twenty-one of Frollo's Secret Mistresses, that would've been a good story. But CrazedWrite won't let herself and Frollo be 'wrong.'"

And the so-called "heroes" were LAUGHING ABOUT IT. This is more sickening than when the "heroes" laughed at the villains being tortured in "The Disney Seven".

And I have to remember this is written by a woman who teaches.

I don't know anything about rottweilers, so I'm going to trust you on what you said, but I noticed the animal abuse as well.

That was just horrible. And yes, rottweilers aren't vicious. My cousin wrestles with his but at the same time, they'll just plop down when I'm on the couch and just want to be petted.

Thanks for the review!

--------------------

And start to pray
As I pray each day

And ask the moon
Oh how soon, how soon

"Thank you, Lord
You have brought us
Safe to shore
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire
A Thiarna dean trocaire

I'm writing a novel!

My Little Corner

I'm on Book Country!
Amarth
Posted: May 7 2012, 09:57 AM

Rising Again

"My boy, a few hours ago, a bright future was nearly taken from you.

You mean, you almost took away that bright future for the sake of your whore's childlish games. dry.gif
(I apologise to professional sex workers for comparing them to the likes of Danisha. Sadly, my vocabulary lacks more fitting words.)

Roman noble of the old guard -- Lucius converted to Christianity right before he died, and he credited Constantine for having such a profound impact on his life.
Mac: Since he issued that edict requiring everyone in Rome convert.

And now I'm filled with nostalgia for Catechism lessons...

When he died, the box was willed to a Roman noble, some guy named Darius Silvus. This Darius then gave the box to one his former slaves, who had recently bought his freedom. Why Darius would part with such a priceless item is beyond me."

One, why would Constantine will a box, particularly one with such sentiment behind it, to a random noble? Two, only three owners in 200 years? For a History teacher, she sure doesn't seem to have a grasp on life expectancy in those ages. Yeah, I know she teaches US history, but surely they teach them some general basics first?

'Cause his bigshot daddy pulled some strings with the Army and got his spoiled kid a cushy desk job.
Mac: Of course!

Then why wasn't it a desk job for US army in US? He would have been safer than in UK.

(Forgive the handwritten footnote -- I knew you wanted this in a hurry!)
All: WHAT THE--?
Sai: FrolloFreak, we know Rowling and other authors put in handwritten stuff. But they are using printed booksnot the INTERNET!

blink.gif Wait, what happened?
I mean, footnotes should be okay...why put in A/N on the top of everything? And handwritten how? Surely typing it is less hassle than scanning...

It's still not over?!?

Good job!

--------------------
and pray you find me mad
-Malkav's Words

"Dear Harry,

Sincerely, Ron"

My Tolkien fanfic recs

MackenzieW
Posted: May 7 2012, 10:20 PM

Resident Time Lady

(I apologise to professional sex workers for comparing them to the likes of Danisha. Sadly, my vocabulary lacks more fitting words.)

It's the closest I've been able to come up with.

For a History teacher, she sure doesn't seem to have a grasp on life expectancy in those ages. Yeah, I know she teaches US history, but surely they teach them some general basics first?

You may specify a period you'd prefer to teach, but I imagine you have to take other courses related to other periods just in case.

Then why wasn't it a desk job for US army in US? He would have been safer than in UK.

Because there were desk jobs abroad. It's a way to sound less sleazy--yes, I was over in England, even though I was working behind a desk. I was still in danger, though not as much as if I was on the front lines.

I mean, footnotes should be okay...why put in A/N on the top of everything? And handwritten how? Surely typing it is less hassle than scanning...

It's not an author's note. It's part of the actual story.

Here's what happened--Apparently Fern typed everything up. And then found out new information she wanted to add. And CrazedWriter, rather than writing "And at the end of the typewritten report were words written in Fern's familiar loopy scrawl" or the like to show that Fern added those words later. Instead, she wrote that lazy parenthesis explaining that the last part was handwritten despite the fact that everything is typed to the reader.

It's still not over?!?

Nope. We got two more chapters.

And I'm going to warn you--if you thought Danisha, Iggy and them laughing at Rene being attacked by an abused, vicious dog was awful, you're going to rage when you read what they do in the next chapter.

Thanks for the review.

--------------------

And start to pray
As I pray each day

And ask the moon
Oh how soon, how soon

"Thank you, Lord
You have brought us
Safe to shore
A Thiarna dean trocaire
A Chriost dean trocaire
A Thiarna dean trocaire

I'm writing a novel!

My Little Corner

I'm on Book Country!
Amarth
Posted: May 8 2012, 03:54 AM

Rising Again

Because there were desk jobs abroad. It's a way to sound less sleazy--yes, I was over in England, even though I was working behind a desk. I was still in danger, though not as much as if I was on the front lines.

I figured there was one, but England was in more danger of direct attack, right? US mainland, from what I recall, wasn't really.

Here's what happened--Apparently Fern typed everything up. And then found out new information she wanted to add. And CrazedWriter, rather than writing "And at the end of the typewritten report were words written in Fern's familiar loopy scrawl" or the like to show that Fern added those words later. Instead, she wrote that lazy parenthesis explaining that the last part was handwritten despite the fact that everything is typed to the reader.

Did that happen in story or IRL? But either way, it's ridiculous.

I'm so investigating schools any future hypothetical children of mine might go to...

And I'm going to warn you--if you thought Danisha, Iggy and them laughing at Rene being attacked by an abused, vicious dog was awful, you're going to rage when you read what they do in the next chapter.

I doubt it. I already figured they are borderline sociopaths. Actually, I prefer reading about bloodthirsty and vengeful Frollo than "sexy" and domesticated Frollo.
And after Angey's child abuse and FrolloFreak's own torture scene in Disney Seven, I've kind of grown desensitised.
I think something about execution was hinted, right?

--------------------
and pray you find me mad
-Malkav's Words

"Dear Harry,

Sincerely, Ron"

My Tolkien fanfic recs

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | MSTs | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3063 seconds | Archive