Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Resident Evil 1 2 3. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Resiyoyoyo's Resident Evil 2 MOD MANUAL, full blown guide to edit EVERYTHING
Resiyoyoyo
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 02:23 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 333

Post #1000! This glorious post is reserved for the updated version of my RE2_MOD_MANUAL, which I will most likely upload this weekend, just wanted to make sure that this is the post announcing the first non-preview version of my manual. Stay tuned!

EDIT: What the hell? Never thought there might be another forum rank (the blue dots, not the numbers)! Maxed out now. B)
felixnew
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 02:43 AM

SMHART TEAM!!!

Member No.: 306

oooh sh*t 1000 posts??? xD wow u're talkative xD naahh just kidding, hey this modmanual is excellent! i've really donloaded every version xD (maybe 3 or 4 times repeated :lol: ) but really is excellent! nice work!
J0SHUAKANE
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 05:06 PM

Umbrella Experiment

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 639

its said in this thread a couple times you were going to upload an updated version in a few days but your site has not changed. is just the file updated or you just have not had time to upload? sorry but i do not want to miss out.
The Mortician
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 09:54 PM

Nemesis T-Type III

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (J0SHUAKANE @ Apr 11 2012, 07:06 PM)
...or you just have not had time to upload? sorry but i do not want to miss out.

I think he has no time for it at the moment, he has a shitload of work to do right now but he usually keeps his promises and has already contributed a lot. Just have a bit more patience ;)

His research has brought up so much info that has to be written down and he currently has not much time to do so.. :/
J0SHUAKANE
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 03:22 AM

Umbrella Experiment

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 639

oh i know he has done tons i rely on his work. and yours. i am just impatient and not shy to ask questions. i need to know everything right now :)
Resiyoyoyo
Posted: May 1 2012, 06:06 PM

Member No.: 333

Thanks, Morti, you're absolutely correct. :)
Funny that you're asking, JOSHUAKANE, I was going to finish another new version of my manual probably by the end of this week, I finally had a few hours for some Resident Evil hacking after weeks of literally no time at all and could add some nice shiny things into the upcoming version, sorry for having wait everyone so long, but it will be definitely worth it. There's quite some new things to come, which to my knowledge have never ever been published such as detailed registry hacking (that's why I didn't upload the last announced version of the manual, as I've found out some really nice stuff shortly before uploading the file so I postponed the release a bit to put in even more).
One last thing (I'll have to see how much will already make it into the next release of the RE2_MOD_MANUAL): just a few minutes ago I achieved this: clicky!
« Next Oldest | General Tutorials | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0606 seconds | Archive
Skin created by Dragon Gamer Find more amazing skins at the Inkdrop Styles.