InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ryan Malcolm Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Screen Caps, from Live @ 5 (March 3)
Mayflower
Posted: Mar 29 2004, 02:44 PM

Sara *hearts* Ryan

Group: Admins
Member No.: 4

I got this thing I ordered off ebay in the mail today.It's "Snappy" and it's ancient. But it still works. It takes screen caps. Of course I had to play with it, despite the fact that I have a sociology paper due on Thursday that I haven't started yet.

Anyways, when Ryan was in Halifax for his concert, he appeared on Live @ 5 on ATV. There was an interview with Mariana on his tour bus, and then we saw him perform Star of all the Planets at soundcheck. So here are a couple caps:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
xo, Sara
liz_adores_ryan
Posted: Apr 16 2004, 10:07 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

lovely thanks for those.. smile.gif

--------------------
Mayflower
Posted: Apr 16 2004, 10:24 AM

Sara *hearts* Ryan

QUOTE (liz_adores_ryan @ Apr 16 2004, 10:07 AM)

No problem! I wish I had more appearances I could cap...

--------------------
xo, Sara
liz_adores_ryan
Posted: Apr 19 2004, 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Mayflower @ Apr 16 2004, 10:24 AM)

i wish i had appearances to watch.. mellow.gif

--------------------
Mayflower
Posted: Apr 20 2004, 10:30 AM

Sara *hearts* Ryan

QUOTE (liz_adores_ryan @ Apr 19 2004, 10:10 PM)

I'm working on it! ryan.gif So far I've got three videos (Two from Live @ 5, and his World Idol performance.) I'm just trying to figure out how to compress them so they're not so huge. As soon as I (or my little brother who I've been trying to con into helping me) figure it out, I'll be posting them at RMF.net for everyone to download and watch!

I've still got an early appearance on YTV's Hitlist to do, plus the London Calling intro thingabob from World Idol. And someone is supposed to be sending me a tape of his Vicki Gabereau appearance, plus the one from when he was on Canada AM with Jacynthe.

My goal is to have at least 2 videos up by the beginning of May. We'll see how that goes! fish.gif

--------------------
xo, Sara
liz_adores_ryan
Posted: May 8 2004, 09:52 AM

QUOTE (Mayflower @ Apr 20 2004, 10:30 AM)
QUOTE (liz_adores_ryan @ Apr 19 2004, 10:10 PM)

I'm working on it! ryan.gif So far I've got three videos (Two from Live @ 5, and his World Idol performance.) I'm just trying to figure out how to compress them so they're not so huge. As soon as I (or my little brother who I've been trying to con into helping me) figure it out, I'll be posting them at RMF.net for everyone to download and watch!

I've still got an early appearance on YTV's Hitlist to do, plus the London Calling intro thingabob from World Idol. And someone is supposed to be sending me a tape of his Vicki Gabereau appearance, plus the one from when he was on Canada AM with Jacynthe.

My goal is to have at least 2 videos up by the beginning of May. We'll see how that goes! fish.gif

well i wish you luck with this, i'll be watching them too.. but when i made that comment it wasn't towards you to hurry up and put them up.. i just meant i wish i could watch them at home when they were on, but that's not going to happen unless i live in canada a the moment.. but i wish you luck, i'd really enjoy seeing them.. smile.gif

--------------------
Mayflower
Posted: May 8 2004, 04:31 PM

Sara *hearts* Ryan

lol... Sorry, I knew you didn't mean the comment that way. I've sort of got it figured out, I just need my brother's help to get the last ones done. And I'm pretty much outta space at RMF, so no more videos 'til I get more space... And it looks like in order to do that I'm gonna have to switch servers. Fun fun.

--------------------
xo, Sara
liz_adores_ryan
Posted: Jun 12 2004, 12:11 PM

well good luck with that, i wish i could help ya out..

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Photo booth | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3130 seconds | Archive