Welcome to SAYS - Serious About Your Skills. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Group: Head of House
Member No.: 1
Joined: 24-May 06
1) What is your member title and why? Rory Wannabe because she has the sort of dedication to school that I wish I had. I just get sick of it too quickly! :cad:
2) What is your favorite memory of SAYS? I have so many! Being asked to be a mod was a total surprise, so that was pretty fun, but I have to say that becoming a SP.am Queen with Lyn and Cat was pretty amazing. Those girls made my summer, I'm not even kidding.
3) Weirdest question you've been asked by a member... Hmm...I think someone once asked me if I was a girl or a boy, but I guess my name is sort of unisex. :chelsea:
4) Favorite SAYS game... When I played the games the Bunny Hop thing was challenging. I loved to hate it.
5) Has being on SAYS improved you in any way? I'm pretty sure it saved my sanity last summer! Beyond that, I know that I have learned a lot about writing here, not to mention all of the graphics knowledge I've gained.
6) Favorite SAYS forum... Mechanics of a story. That stuff is right up my alley. ^_^
7) Explain your SAYS smiley... :nic: They gave it to me right after I got my mod status, and August was an amazing month. I spent the whole thing dancing around just like that. And the Nic-dance has travelled...
8) Do you remember your first task as a staff member on SAYS? Besides celebrating the fact that my name was pink? Nope. :cad:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)