2005 - Bravo #47 (DE) - In Bed with TH & Bill's Private (Posted Image
credit http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/b...BRAVO/?start=60Bravo #47 (DE) - In Bed with TH and Bill's Private DiaryCredit Devilish/MaxScans(Posted Image
- Translation by KaaIn bed with Tokio Hotel and Bill’s private diary! Tokio Hotel singer Bill has written a diary for us. Tokio Hotel in close up At the MTV Awards, met the largest world stars! Bravo was exclusively with the band from the stage to the bed. Bill writes in his diary ... Day 1 - 14:30
We are above the clouds. Inside a large Airbus 300. I can hardly believe it, that we are on the way to the MTV Europe Music Awards! We were so happy when we received the invitation. Before we have always followed the event on television. It is difficult to really understand that we are here as guests now. We have not managed to be nominated yet. Maybe next year 15:35
The plane lands in Lisbon. "Is there anyone who can lisbonish?" Gustav ask me and the others. Haha! As soon as we put our feet on the Portuguese ground, we realize, almost no one here knows us. Since we can not go somewhere at all in Germany, without bodyguards, we can roam undisturbed through the airport and out to the bus. Strange feeling.16:30
Our hotel is really cool. First, we are only at our beds and talk a little. Then we go through our bags and plan what we should wear at the event tomorrow night. It is not simply. We all have two big bags with us, for directly after that, we will fly to a secret place where we should prepare ourselves for our tour in four weeks.19:00
Actually, I would lie by the pool, but the weather is not right. Instead, we stroll around a bit among Lisbon's streets, it's really nice here!.00:03
Everyone goes to sleep in his own room. So that we can get enough sleep. Above all, Tom and I can talk all night otherwise. I am really looking forward to tomorrow! Now I turn off the light. Good night!
Day 2. - 12:10
Nice, we could sleep quite long. But breakfast was no longer served on the hotel. We shall get some buns from a gas station now. And BiFi-rolls to Georg. (small bread with salami in it.)12:20
We get our tickets for tonight. Wow, they look cool. They have "V: I" written in big letters on them.13:00
We are on a sight-seeing tour with Bravo. We all look forward to seeing more of Lisbon - and all Portuguese girls. When we see a pretty girl we are knocking on the window of our tour bus, especially George and Tom. I am, of course, more interested of the architecture of the city. :)15:33
We are starving! We go to Hard Rock Café - we love the American food there. The other guys eats the cheesburgare and french fries, but I need something healthier today for a change: salad with grilled chicken breast. I need to be in shape today - it will be a long night. I found photos of Madona on the walls. I still can not believe that we will see her live on stage tonight - the woman is a living legend!17:30
Now I am completely exhausted. We have all rested for an hour and now we are starting to get quite late to the party. Gustav is so excited about seeing System of a Down live.19:00
We succeeded. After forty-five minutes, we finally found the entrance. It is, now it starts.23:15
The show was so cool! We saw our heroes live! We all thought that Green Day was the coolest. Anyway, Madonna's appearance was also quite über cool. Robbie was so cool. I couldn’t look when he jumped into the public. Not a chance I will do so on our tour after the way the fans came to him! I was so taken by the entire show that I am totally exhausted now. The other wants to persuade me to come to the after party but my hotel bed calls.Day 3 - 8:23
Now I'm quite pissed that I didn’t hanging with the others yesterday. The boys looked really tired , absolutely, but they were really happy. At the after party, Tom met Pussycat Dolls and Gustav spoke with the singer of System Of A Down! He is absolutely thrilled. Now we will fly back to Germany - and look forward to meeting our fans! Captions:Tokio Hotel, among the major world stars at the MTV Music Awards in Lisbon, Portugal. MTV Europe Music Awards Lisabon 2005 Bill tells how he and the other guys in Tokio Hotel experienced the three-hour-long MTV Europe Music Awards event!First picture
- Tokio Hotel: Gustav, Georg, Tom and I with our VIP tickets for the gala. We almost didn’t get there in time when the taxi driver dropped us at the wrong entrance.Second picture
- Green Day, their appearance was the coolest. We are all Green Day fans.Third picture
- Madonna: Her show was mega cool, is amazing how long the woman has already been known! Fourth picture
- Shakira with the new single "Do not bother," and she shook hand with her fans in the meantime. Fifth picture
- Tatu , Julia and Lena attracted everyone's attention. Sixth picture
- Robbie Williams who socialize with people. I thought it was so neatly done, personally, I would never dare to do so ! Seventh image
- Sugababes: Heidi, Mutya and Keisha had to go on the red carpet at the event. Eighth image
- System Of A Down: Gustav was so excited at their appearance ! Ninth image
- Pussycat Dolls: God what I'm jealous! Tom got to meet Nicole, front figure in Pussy Cat Dolls, as after the party - he thought she was really cute! Tenth image
-, The Black Eyed Pea; It was really cool to see such absolute world stars live. "Do not Phunk With My Heart" is Georg’s absolute favourite song.Photos
: Day 1
16:00 Hooray - We are in Lisbon!
16:05 Tom and Georg playing stupid in the bus.
16:15 Check out the hotel - all have had their own rooms.
16:30 : That's my hotel room - behind that door I sleep all by myself
: What should we wear? We rummage in our suitcases.
: We must go through our stuff first.Day two
13:00 Next day Sight-seeing tour with Bravo in Lisbon.
13:30 We buy roasted chestnuts at the market - it is typical for Lisbon.
13:45 Typical Georg! He takes pictures of the ugly lady underwear in a shop’s window.
14:00 Gustav buy postcards to his family and to a girl friend.
14:30, we read the Portuguese Bravo.
15:40 We rest at the Hard Rock Café. After this picture was taken, I threw fries at Georg.
15:45, I and a picture of Madonna on the Hard Rock Café - she is a living legend!