|OKEJ is Sweden's equivalent to Bravo; targeted towards readers age 10-15. I'll translate it. it's mostly fluff about the boys' looks.|
Edited to add my translation:
Tokio Hotel: A Study of Style
We are all kids in the beginning. Check oyut how Tokio Hotel went from cute boys to...well, even cuter boys.
2005: Freshly baked and with short hair
2006: A bit longer hair and more attitude
2007: More drama, more style, more success
2008: World class, both music and style¨
2009: Supergoodlooking and super stylish guys in the H&M campaign.
A little bit darker hair but otherwise the wind of change has not blown on Georg
Bill: The Beauty and the Bill
he has alwasy been a beauty, the good Bill. But you gitta agree on that he only gets better each year?
I am not sure if all scans are posted cause it feels as if the Tm and Gustav bitsare missing?
English fast translation from Swedish by: EEELIINA @ THus.
Tokio Hotel - A lesson in style!
We are all kids in the beginning. Look how Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav has gone from cute boys to... Yeah, even cuter boys!
2005 - freshly baked/cooked - and shorthaired.
2006 - A little longer hair, a little more attitude!
2007 - More drama, more style, more success...
2008 - Worldclass, both with style and music!
2009 - Superhandsome and superstylish guys in H&M's campaign.
The beauty and the Bill!
"He has always been a beauty, the good Bill. But stay with the fact that it gets better with the years?"
"A slightly darker shade. But in addition, the winds of change are not blown in over Georg Listing."
Tokio Hotel on homefield!
OKEJ went to Berlin and checked what the ladies in Germany actually thinks about Tokio Hotel!
1) What do you think about Tokio Hotel?
2) What do you think about the new album?
3) Did you know that Tokio Hotel are really big in Sweden?
Maxi, 19 years:
1) I don't like Tokio Hotel that much, but I appreciate that they make the music themself and that they also have a little dark image.
2) Nothing at all actually, I don't know anything about it and won't buy it.
3) No, but I knew they are very big in France.
Annelie, 20 years:
1) I don't like them that much but I like their musicstyle. I might be a little too old for them. But Bill Kaulitz is cute!
2) Nothing really.
3) Yes, I can imagine that. All countries seem to like Tokio Hotel.
Franzi, 18 years:
1) I like them very much, the music is really good and Tom Kaulitz is soo cute!
2) It will be as good as ever, what else?
3) Yes, of course! They are big everywhere!