Title: Pokemon halp.
ToN Zealot #10 - February 13, 2008 01:51 AM (GMT)
What should I evolve my Eevee into? I think a Flareon would be good, since I have Wartortle and Pikachu as my Water and Electric types, but I also think a Growlithe might be a good Fire type. I only get one Eevee, so the choice really matters.
Bomber - February 13, 2008 02:50 AM (GMT)
Flareon sucks. Physical Fire type. Decide on Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, or Glaceon, depending on what you need more.
ToN Zealot #10 - February 13, 2008 02:51 AM (GMT)
Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon do not exist. This is Pokemon Blue I'm talking about, thought that was made obvious by the "only one I'll get" comment. No breeding, no Physical Fire.
Bomber - February 13, 2008 03:34 AM (GMT)
1. I'm not even going to ask why you're playing Blue.
2. Flareon still sucks. It's got more Attack than Special Attack (Or just Special, as the case may be).
E-MAN - February 13, 2008 11:55 AM (GMT)
1. Any Fire type pre-R/S/E not named Ninetails, Magmar, or Houndoom are crap, not counting Legendary birds. They're ALL physical attackers! In Blue, if you're desperate for a Fire type, just catch a Vulpix en route to Erica's gym, and call it a night!
2. Evole to Flareon only if you're filling a pokedex. IIRC, Flareon's the physical one, Jolteon's the Special one, and Vaporeon's the Defensive one. Flareon is surpassed by Charizard (which I see you don't have), Arcanine, and Rapidash; Char for pure strength, Arc and Dash in speed. Another reason not to pick it.
3. Eeveelution is just for novelty, especially in R/B/Y. If you're seriously looking to use one to fight with, pick Jolteon. Owns Pika in speed, yet slightly behind in Sp. Atk.
ToN Zealot #10 - February 13, 2008 09:38 PM (GMT)
I think I'll make it a Vaporeon, it's better than Blastoise and I like Water types more.