CHOU

SEIREITEI

LAS NOCHES

KARAKURA TOWN

affiliates!

You Are Here

AFFILIATE WITH US!

Credits
Skin;Made by: HANNAHCONDA !? of CAUTION2.0THEWIND !
Tweaks:Kazu
Graphics: Kazu
Side-bar:Kazu

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Bleach Alliance. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

REPLY TOPIC POLL

Karakura is Downtown Battle Mountain, And we want your souls >=D
Shinji
Posted: Sep 6 2011, 08:53 AM

Dat Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

The Fight for Karakura Town

Das Ritter vs. The Fullbringers
"The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me"

The fledgling Quincy have been let loose in Karakura Town as a new task force, and their scattered origins have lent an exotic aura to the barrows of the haunted suburbia with one mission. Sheepdogs tasked with tending to a flock of more immature powered humans than themselves, the spiritual archers keep watch against the creeping influence of the Fullbringer, tainted humans who gain strength by stealing the reiryoku of the fresh humans. Those on the brink of abilities are just as susceptible to the gluttony of this tainted , making the resurgence a timely intervention.

But there is sympathy for the devil. The Fullbringer thirst for more power in order to survive and grow, their consumption of weaker mortals merely a way for them to adapt to the spiritual world. The newly awakening mortals offer this leg up, and it would foolish of the tainted humans to refuse such an easy path to more power. Fullbringers set upon these weak humans because of this, though they are not above taking down a Shinigami, Arrancar, or even a Quincy, should the opportunity arise.

Rules of engagement::

*Yes fullbringers will be coming for your soft squishy Human. If you lose and are pushed to that point where death is expected, that is when they will take your powers.
*Storyline reiatsu consumption WILL happen for Fullbringers. Mod approval is a must for it though.
*There are two forums where killing of humans is barred. I cannot think of them off the top of my head (one is KHS) BUT THEY ARE MARKED.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OPTIONS REPLY TOPIC POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0630 seconds | Archive