A Warhammer Armies: Vampire Counts Community

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Blood Keep. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Today's Active Topics

Well I Am Back
W'sorchai
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 01:04 AM

Skeleton

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,846

Well after an extended hiatus from the hobby, i am back and ready to raise my undead legion again.

The only issues i have found is i think roc doctor has some of my dire wolves, better chase this guy up

tongue.gif

WEEVILWOOD
Posted: Oct 29 2008, 01:15 PM

Black Knight

Group: Necrarch
Member No.: 1,598

hi
WEEVILWOOD
Posted: Oct 29 2008, 01:15 PM

Black Knight

Group: Necrarch
Member No.: 1,598

nice to see you back again, although this might be a little late !
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Necrarch General | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0641 seconds | Archive

The Blood Keep banner image is copyright of Malface. The rank gifs are copyright of Nicholas Kelsch. All other non invisionfree standard images are copyright of Ardone. These images may not be used/copied without permission of the owner or without appropriate creditting.
This site is unofficial and uses Games Workshop trademarks under their given guidelines.